AD Tank Jungle Soraka... kinda works?

#1Stalky24Posted 2/8/2013 11:27:54 AM
Ok this was probably craziest game Ive had in a while.

I was about to support with Soraka on bot when last pick locks in Thresh saying "support or feed". Since I didnt want to argue, I decided to jungle and pray for a miracle, nobody else really wanted to.

Nobody can be surprised that her clears are quite fast with spamming her Q. Her sustain and durability could be better but with early pots and heal/armor picked lvl 2, I went thru it somewhat safe. Since we didnt have much CC I couldnt do ganks, so what I did was to roam from lane to lane and heal+infuse mana to laners and go away. So instead of creating one-time big advantage for laner, I just made his laning slightly easier, but more usually. It worked thanks to them not being braindead too imo.

But real surprise came when I built Lizard Elder out of Machete. Every Q triggered it on everyone in fight. I built Sunfire Cape and played it basicly as if I was Singed. It was wonderful. We won at ~25 min with them surrendering.

I am sure it was also thanks to the team, who didnt fail me, and I am also sure it wont put Lee Sin or Nocturne from their thrones, but it is very fun thing to play and stragely effective.
#2Beech_tibsPosted 2/8/2013 11:28:51 AM
http://jpegy.com/images/uploads/2012/12/Pawn-star-cool-story-bro.jpg
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#3BhelliumPosted 2/8/2013 1:28:44 PM
"support or feed"

TC is a liar
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#4SorrySleepingPosted 2/8/2013 1:32:52 PM
Oh god, Lizard Elder procs on Q? Excuse me while I go play jungle Soraka.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#5PyrizzlaPosted 2/8/2013 1:33:24 PM
Bhellium posted...
"support or feed"

TC is a liar

Since Thresh this has become a thing.. Happened wit Nami also
---
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
#6reaver89Posted 2/8/2013 1:35:06 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
#7mrg59Posted 2/8/2013 1:37:43 PM
reaver89 posted...
SorrySleeping posted...

---
IGN- Kitts