Mid is so boring now. Everyone just picks Akali and Lux.

#1MEGAsoldierPosted 2/8/2013 2:01:30 PM
When did these two become popular? It is literally all I have played against the last week, and they both are SOOOO boring. All they do is play ***** lane and never do anything aggressive. Akali will SOMETIMES go aggressive at 6, but if she doesnt win the trade she never tries it again. So boring.
#2happyscrub1Posted 2/8/2013 2:02:14 PM
I notice an akali explosion in populariy too.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#3kourkourPosted 2/8/2013 2:02:51 PM(edited)
Haven't seen either of them for over two weeks, except the time my friend played lux in ranked.

I notice an akali explosion in populariy too.

Could it be voyboy spamming her on his stream?
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
#4lightdragoon88Posted 2/8/2013 2:04:24 PM
All I see mid when I go mid is Kait.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#5DarkemastePosted 2/8/2013 2:19:41 PM
What do you expect when GD QQ gets their AP mid/assassin nerfed? For them to not use another AP mid/assassin?

Haven't been on for a few days, but I'm sure the meta is still all about bruisers/AD casters.

(you know, the ones that actually benefited from the S3 changes unlike AP in general)
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#6thecrossnkightPosted 2/8/2013 2:19:42 PM
The great thing is, no one picks viktor yet still, and he stomps them both! (shh)
---
What do you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works because in that brief time that the coin is in the air you know what you're hoping for.
#7Scr3w3dUpPosted 2/8/2013 2:23:42 PM
Akali was on sale a few days ago, that's probably why there are so many of em around at the moment.
---
You were that lonely? You should have children...
You'll never be lonely, plus you get to watch them grow into delicious little angels. - BreakJob
#8_HeXPosted 2/8/2013 2:28:39 PM
Am I the only one waiting for Akali nerfs? I get that her lategame isn't the greatest, but during early and midgame you can literally faceroll anyone in your path down with little to no effort.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#9mrg59Posted 2/8/2013 2:40:53 PM
_HeX posted...
Am I the only one waiting for Akali nerfs? I get that her lategame isn't the greatest, but during early and midgame you can literally faceroll anyone in your path down with little to no effort.

Her early game was already nerfed into the ground, lets not do it again.

Nerf irelia instead.
---
IGN- Kitts
#10FlareZeroPosted 2/8/2013 2:42:26 PM
I just see Kat.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.