I really hate people in this game.

#1happyscrub1Posted 2/8/2013 2:58:43 PM
Just played a rank game where I was like 1/2/1 in laning (one of my deaths was from a team fight). I solo mid and still won my lane. But my teammates owned top and bot really hard.

So this what's up: I was camped hard in mid by their jungle. Their jungle atleast tried to do something mid like 10 times in laning. I only died from one of those. Our jungle did the samething to bot but got a lot of good ganks down there. Top was an island with hardly any ganks from either side.

Now laning is over and my team keeps going leeroy jenkins and acing themselves. Now the game tied, so because I had the lowest score, I'm one of the worst players ever? "Dude, ur score sucks, you suck... you lost mid, get carried."

That guy doesn't even know what's going on, just looked at my score and assumed I lost even though I out CS'd their mid, killed mid tower, and survived like 10 ganks.

So you know an argument started and i'll probably get reported. Tribunal only gonna see score and press the ban button.

/blogfaqs
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#2LaqOfInterestPosted 2/8/2013 2:59:26 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
So you know an argument started and i'll probably get reported. Tribunal only gonna see score and press the ban button.

Isn't it typically the opposite? I always look at the chatlog and ignore score completely.
---
R.I.P. Paintballreturns 1/29/2013
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#3FvPPosted 2/8/2013 3:08:45 PM
Tribunal is heavily based off of chat. If you say nothing, get a bad score, and don't troll with items, it will get pardoned.
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo