Quinn will be the gay character you've all been waiting for.

#1Ctrl_Alt_FUPosted 2/8/2013 3:19:04 PM
After reading the pages it's been made obvious that Quinn is in fact, male. Surely an effeminate one at that. Caleb is his lost lover having succumbed to the diseases transferred between their brief sessions of coitus, so Quinn, having benched Val (yet another male) for his now late human counterpart, has picked him back up to seek out the answers he lost with his one and only.

A tale a trust, vengeance, and love of old and new, the release of Quinn will be guaranteed to keep you at the edge of your seats...
---
Gamefaqs: Where an on-topic topic is off-topic and having opinions is trolling.
Karma is mai waifu ||| Dennis, 2013
#2RikeruPosted 2/8/2013 3:21:32 PM
Who cares? He/she is coming out soon and that's all you should really concern yourself with. Stop biting into this crap so Ctrl_Alt_FU will stop doing it.
#3ZileanPosted 2/8/2013 3:22:15 PM
Lulu X Trist 5evr
---
http://i.imgur.com/xT7Et.jpg
#4LaqOfInterestPosted 2/8/2013 3:23:13 PM
Rikeru posted...
Who cares? He/she is coming out soon and that's all you should really concern yourself with. Stop biting into this crap so Ctrl_Alt_FU will stop doing it.

l0l
---
R.I.P. Paintballreturns 1/29/2013
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#5Ctrl_Alt_FU(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:24:43 PM
Rikeru posted...
I'm Quinn and I must confess that Ctrl is right. About everything. Also, he is extremely handsome and I think I might be in love with him.

:O
---
#6magnusblitzPosted 2/8/2013 3:26:10 PM
Ctrl_Alt_FU posted...
After reading the pages it's been made obvious that Quinn is in fact, male.

Except for the fact that IronStylus said "she" over and over again in the thread with the journal pages?
#7wind64aPosted 2/8/2013 3:26:22 PM
Didn't someone already say something about Caleb being the brother? Also you have to actually have a STD to transfer one. If Quin had something like that, we wouldn't be still hearing about Quinn's adventures.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#8Ctrl_Alt_FU(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:29:32 PM
magnusblitz posted...
Ctrl_Alt_FU posted...
After reading the pages it's been made obvious that Quinn is in fact, male.

Except for the fact that IronStylus said "she" over and over again in the thread with the journal pages?

He's a parrot so your argument is null.
---