Xin Zhao..

#1LithspPosted 2/8/2013 3:32:59 PM
..is he worth "mastering"?

I see every now and then people singing his praise, other people saying he's just a pub stomper.

I've played him a little bit recently, and it feels like he has a great early game, a solid mid-late game, and he can solo objectives meaning you can basically win a game on your own, with backdooring or soloing dragon over and over, etc..

Seems like a really, really good champ to master, can top lane well, jungles extremely well, can even mid because of his gap closer and he can also be used in a kill lane bot if you're into that.

The more I play him the more I realize that he might be one of the best champs for solo Q purely because of the fact he can solo objectives and still has a great team fight presence and 1v1 dueling capabilities.

Just wondering what other people thought on this really... seems like an awesome champ to master for solo Q.
---
[]Signature[]
#2BerserkFGriffthPosted 2/8/2013 3:35:48 PM
Yes, he's an extremely strong duelist against a ton of champions, he can carry, and he has no skillshots. The hardest thing you have to do is know when to ult in a teamfight. Half of my games with Xin are over when I get first blood at lvl 2-3.

And not get too manly. Whenever I play Xin I end up doing **** like tower diving 1v5.
---
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Shenneh/Coraline%20Pics/132507-hunter-x-hunter-pitou-hunter-x-hunter_zpsab5136bf.jpg
#3zefigPosted 2/8/2013 3:37:02 PM(edited)
I got him like a month ago and have been on a jungling binge with him. He's pretty fun. I used to build damage, but now I just go full tank with mobos.

He's not the best for solo q, but he is good.

Building tank will allow you to be a man with few consequences.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#4Lithsp(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:42:38 PM
BerserkFGriffth posted...
Yes, he's an extremely strong duelist against a ton of champions, he can carry, and he has no skillshots. The hardest thing you have to do is know when to ult in a teamfight. Half of my games with Xin are over when I get first blood at lvl 2-3.

And not get too manly. Whenever I play Xin I end up doing **** like tower diving 1v5.

This is exactly what's been happening to me, I get FB about level 2-3.
Completely and utterly dominate top lane from then onwards.

Get cocky and die to tower a few times. Make up for it all with triples/quadra kills later on, my team derping?
That's cool. Solo turrets until I win.
He can solo dragon no problem too, quickly.

I just like how he's strong, good team fight potential, and he absolutely CAN CARRY the team.
Being able to carry is a massive plus for me. I basically only play Garen and it sucks balls when I'm like 27-0-12 or something and still lose because I can't solo towers or whatever.
I mean, he can, but it takes a while. Other team wouldn't let me do that.
Xin bangs it out in like 5 seconds flat. 100-0.
---
[]Signature[]