CLG vs CRS LCS grudge match topic

#41gallantknightPosted 2/8/2013 6:04:02 PM(edited)
<3 CRS

At one point, Hotshot was lv 15 to Voyboy's lv 18, and down 100 CS.
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#42Masemune_100Posted 2/8/2013 6:02:25 PM
I should've played my CYA NERDS drinking game I have during that game.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#43AmarajahPosted 2/8/2013 6:03:37 PM
Hotshotgg, you might have created a better team than your own by benching people. LOL the IRONY
#44Javij01Posted 2/8/2013 6:04:43 PM
So glad to see CLG get stomped right after that intro video saying that CRS can't win because they're just CLG rejects
---
i5-2500k @ 4.5 ghz || Hyper Evo212+ || Sapphire 6950 || 8gb G.Skill Ripjaws || MSI P67A-43 || Corsair 500r || Catleap IPS || Kingston 240gb SSD
#45iddZk33pPosted 2/8/2013 6:05:22 PM
crs hotshotgg
---
http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/image/728
#46Little ZardarPosted 2/8/2013 6:05:26 PM
Dark_Lydia posted...
lol doublelift is the worst adc pro ever. soo bad.

im pretty sure olaf makes every adc look bad, because there is nothing you can do to stop him.

which is why he was nerfed
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#47happyscrub1Posted 2/8/2013 6:07:36 PM(edited)
Crs had a better team comp. Both teams had their carries being a poke type where as CLG had more of a defensive front line.

So clg depended on cait and aniva to poke and do damage, and have disengages to pull back.

But crs has 2 poking carries too but one was kog, who does TONS of poke damage.

edit: So CLG would lose if they both did the same poking and waiting game play. So CLG had do to something or get their towers poked down.

So lee sin and cho have no way to getting to kog. They are bad diving champs. So Crs front line was super secure.

At the sametime, crs has 2 guys who are good at diving to get to CLG backline (olaf and xin).

Pretty much a lost at champ select in even skill players.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#48Kotetsu534Posted 2/8/2013 6:06:55 PM
No idea why they lane switched and let Kog free farm for 10 minutes, but even so Doublelift hit IE well before Cop. CLG were doing well right until they lost a teamfight and jumped Kog up to his IE and Voyboy into full Brolaf mode. From there it was just a stomp. Falling behind against both a Kog and a splitpush tank with no amazing dive potential is a death sentence, even with Anivia.
---
We are living our lives
Abound with so much information
#49samuricexPosted 2/8/2013 6:09:13 PM
The-World-Seven posted...
chauster is great and i love CLG, but i do kinda want to see hsgg pay for what he did to voy.

obviously things worked out for voyboy, but i'm not gonna lie, it was a d*** move on CLG's part.

CLG still my personal fave as long as they have aphro / as long as they keep doin fun stuff like they did vs. TSM

I never understood the sour grapes for HSGG benching Voy. It happens all the time in anything team oriented. Guys that don't work out or aren't good enough get replaced. Luckily for Voy it wasn't because he was bad, it was because he was just too aggressive for CLG's style (and HSGG wanted his spot back lol).

Glad to see Curse won though, I just can't like CLG very much. Mostly because I think Double is a huge douche.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#50EliteGuard99Posted 2/8/2013 6:10:04 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
Crs had a better team comp. Both teams had their carries being a poke type where as CLG had more of a defensive front line.

So clg depended on cait and aniva to poke and do damage, and have disengages to pull back.

But crs has 2 poking carries too but one was kog, who does TONS of poke damage.

edit: So CLG would lose if they both did the same poking and waiting game play. So CLG had do to something or get their towers poked down.

So lee sin and cho have no way to getting to kog. They are bad diving champs. So Crs front line was super secure.

At the sametime, crs has 2 guys who are good at diving to get to CLG backline (olaf and xin).

Pretty much a lost at champ select in even skill players.

LOL
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser