CLG vs CRS LCS grudge match topic

#51legendarylemurPosted 2/8/2013 7:10:36 PM
samuricex posted...
The-World-Seven posted...
chauster is great and i love CLG, but i do kinda want to see hsgg pay for what he did to voy.

obviously things worked out for voyboy, but i'm not gonna lie, it was a d*** move on CLG's part.

CLG still my personal fave as long as they have aphro / as long as they keep doin fun stuff like they did vs. TSM

I never understood the sour grapes for HSGG benching Voy. It happens all the time in anything team oriented. Guys that don't work out or aren't good enough get replaced. Luckily for Voy it wasn't because he was bad, it was because he was just too aggressive for CLG's style (and HSGG wanted his spot back lol).

Glad to see Curse won though, I just can't like CLG very much. Mostly because I think Double is a huge douche.

Actually, it very rarely happens in the LoL scene. I can think of two big ones, HotshotGG in general and Woong benching and basically kicking out Ring Troll
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#52LithspPosted 2/8/2013 7:13:02 PM
The more I see Voyboy play the more I realize he's better than I thought. Every time.
---
[]Signature[]
#53King_DeadpoolPosted 2/8/2013 7:18:01 PM
Hotshotgg, you might have created a better team than your own by benching people. LOL the IRONY

I know right. Plus he gave Curse the axe to grind against CLG. Curse wanted it more. Considering how much of a stomp it was. CLG looked second rate in that game. Doublelift was the only one doing anything productive even if it was only farming.
---
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/378/112111-99672-deadpool_super.jpg
http://images.superherostuff.com/image-magdeadpoolsrndr-primary-watermark.jpg
#54samuricexPosted 2/8/2013 7:19:32 PM
legendarylemur posted...
samuricex posted...
The-World-Seven posted...
chauster is great and i love CLG, but i do kinda want to see hsgg pay for what he did to voy.

obviously things worked out for voyboy, but i'm not gonna lie, it was a d*** move on CLG's part.

CLG still my personal fave as long as they have aphro / as long as they keep doin fun stuff like they did vs. TSM

I never understood the sour grapes for HSGG benching Voy. It happens all the time in anything team oriented. Guys that don't work out or aren't good enough get replaced. Luckily for Voy it wasn't because he was bad, it was because he was just too aggressive for CLG's style (and HSGG wanted his spot back lol).

Glad to see Curse won though, I just can't like CLG very much. Mostly because I think Double is a huge douche.

Actually, it very rarely happens in the LoL scene. I can think of two big ones, HotshotGG in general and Woong benching and basically kicking out Ring Troll

Doesn't matter if it's LoL or how much it happens, just in general this is a common practice when it comes to teams.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#55BeerBongJohn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:24:53 PM
Masemune_100 posted...
This is going to end badly for someone.
Although I want Curse to win because Voyboy is a bro.

Going to end badly for Caughtshot. Did I call it or did I call it?
---
0% Class
100% A**