just bought yorick...

#1Beech_tibsPosted 2/8/2013 8:36:44 PM
hes so fun...

why isnt he used more/what should i know about this beast? i looked up some guides and they helped build him, and i think i got his lane dominance down (not very hard... even with a bad build and skill order) just wondering what you all think about him
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#2MetleonPosted 2/8/2013 8:39:04 PM
Personally, I prefer late game champs so I don't use Yorick. He's a real pain in the *** early game but I just counterpick with a champ with sustain and get through it.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#3myg0t_stkPosted 2/8/2013 8:43:11 PM
Most people say there is no yorick counter, but in actuality he is just a well rounded laner, I think most people state that yorick has a weaker late game than others do. I personally think he is a most safe pick, and i also found he absolutely craps all over singed.
---
ezreal is my waifu
#4Susan0Posted 2/8/2013 8:43:31 PM
Get a Morde on your team
Feed the enemy adc
Let Morde ult the adc and kill her/him/it
Ult on the ghost
???
Profit

But rly, Yorick is a win lane lose game champ, whose only role in late game is to ensure your adc doesn't die without getting a kill
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#5SmishhhPosted 2/8/2013 8:43:44 PM
The reason you don't see him much is mostly because while he dominates laning, late game he just ults carry and tanks a bit, so outside of full team fights you aren't contributing a huge amount. Even in lane he can get boring since you don't make big plays with Yorick, you just continually grind people out of lane.

But I still like him, things like Muramana and ice fist allow you to hit a lot harder this season so I wouldn't be surprised if a pro uses him eventually giving him some hype again.