this new division n tier system is broken....... riot fix ur game......

#1Lord GrahfPosted 2/8/2013 8:49:55 PM
so first i was at 0 points in my division and i won a game. and i got 26 points. and then i won another game and i only got 22 points. then i lost a game and i lost 15 points!

and then i won 32 points and then i won 24 points and then i lost... 19 points. then i won and lost and then won again and it put me in a promotion series and then i won my games and ended up getting promoted but now i got zero points again....

why would they release a broken system like this...... its not even fair.

thumbs up if you agrea
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#2zeppelin312Posted 2/8/2013 8:52:34 PM
Yeah man, so dumb
#3FvPPosted 2/8/2013 8:56:35 PM
riot 1000 rp pls
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#4DivinewargodPosted 2/8/2013 8:57:52 PM
3/10 Grahf
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
#5VegerunksPosted 2/8/2013 8:59:18 PM
The random points are not random... They give you points according to how YOU perform in the game. If you're the best in the game and still lose you'll lose a lot less points and you'll gain a lot more if you win.

They split each Rank section into divisions that are made out of 100 points that way you have a higher chance of fighting equally skilled teams.

This system works alot better than it used to. I remember being 1300 elo and fighting a team of 1900-2200 elos.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#6mantana888Posted 2/8/2013 9:00:29 PM
I hope this is satire

If not then Lord Grahf i am dissappoint
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#7Lord Grahf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:00:34 PM
The random points are not random... They give you points according to how YOU perform in the game. If you're the best in the game and still lose you'll lose a lot less points and you'll gain a lot more if you win.

They split each Rank section into divisions that are made out of 100 points that way you have a higher chance of fighting equally skilled teams.

This system works alot better than it used to. I remember being 1300 elo and fighting a team of 1900-2200 elos.

ikr......... thats EXACTLY how it works.........
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#8XcZeus3469Posted 2/8/2013 9:07:35 PM
Vegerunks posted...

I call bs on this. where's the confirmation this is how the lp works?
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#9VegerunksPosted 2/8/2013 9:19:53 PM
XcZeus3469 posted...
Vegerunks posted...

I call bs on this. where's the confirmation this is how the lp works?

I believe I read it somewhere when They announced they were changing the Ranking system before the Season 3 patch? Maybe you should read the news updates on leagues News updates in their launcher?
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#10Lord SojiroPosted 2/8/2013 9:21:06 PM
1/10. Pretty terrible.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!