Why they always ban blitzcrank?

#1Ky KiskyPosted 2/8/2013 9:08:10 PM(edited)
And not Thresh ( I know he's new.. but sitll) and the other golem (forgot his name..)

Both of them have pulls and so does Darius. But Blitz gets all the heat.
#2mutation10101Posted 2/8/2013 9:08:28 PM
Cause Blitz can pull through walls.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.
#3RydethetigerPosted 2/8/2013 9:09:25 PM
Blitz just mucks games so bad.
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...
#4RikeruPosted 2/8/2013 9:10:04 PM
Because Blitz pull, pulls the other people and not you and isn't nearly as telegraphed as Thresh's pull.
#5aHappySackaPosted 2/8/2013 9:10:16 PM
He's more survivable and faster, his grab has the longest range, plus his knockup into ult combo is better then what anyone else can do.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#6Blarg92Posted 2/8/2013 9:10:38 PM
I think at least 50% of bans at my elo are just following what everone else bans. Alistar had a 100% ban rate in my 10 placement matches... wtf.
---
Michael, I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing and it was everything that I thought it could be.~Office Space
#7CrumpledPaperPosted 2/8/2013 9:10:41 PM
Because dodging skillshots is hard

Even when it costs half his mana apparently.

I want to kind of make a counterargument that his entire kit is really annoying but there are far worse cc combinations (naut) that go ignored
---
Eh
#8BlocktopusPosted 2/8/2013 9:13:08 PM
CrumpledPaper posted...
Because dodging skillshots is hard

Even when it costs half his mana apparently.

I want to kind of make a counterargument that his entire kit is really annoying but there are far worse cc combinations (naut) that go ignored

Blitz is just too easy, your chances of surviving a blitz grab + knockup are pretty low as opposed to naut grab + E and an AA unless the adc is just bad
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
ign toki
#9TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 2/8/2013 9:16:03 PM(edited)
Thresh = Long windup hook. Can't pull through walls. Engages by bringing himself into the middle of the enemy team followed by a slight knockup and slow. If things go bad and he needs to disengage he has nothing to do so.

Blitzcrank = Fast grab. Can pull through walls. Engages by bringing one enemy into the middle of his team followed by a large knockup and a silence. If things go bad and he has to disengage he has a huge MS steroid, a built-in shield, and the enemy will be silenced from his ult.

Thresh is great.
Blitzcrank is OP.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#10VegerunksPosted 2/8/2013 9:14:22 PM
Blitzcrank and Malphite have a bigger presence in games.

You can be hugging you inner Mid turret and blitz walks up to a jungle wall and pulls you over it and laughs as you're dead before you realize what happened. His Ult has a passive so he doesn't even need to use it to hurt random champions in team fights, then it has a Silence as big as Amumu's ult stun.

Whereas Malphite can initiate with his ult and if he has enough AP laugh as you are hurt badly then Do Movement speed vamp(He takes half of your Movement speed away and adds it to his for about 5 seconds) and chases you down until he's smacked you to death.

Where as Thresh can focus one champion and it takes time for him to finish that single one, the other 2 can either disable a whole enemy team or nuke a single champion and then focus on the remaining team. Thresh is a joke compared to these 2 when you compare their kits.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide