So how does the meta differ between servers?

#1pk1285Posted 2/8/2013 10:13:26 PM
I would like to know how the meta differs from server to server. Just a simple question for you that play on other servers other than NA.
---
LoL: Peeeks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB-pAPiMF44
#2TheBigCheese42Posted 2/8/2013 10:15:01 PM
pk1285 posted...
I would like to know how the meta differs from server to server. Just a simple question for you that play on other servers other than NA.

The exact same.

Chances are Europe will come up with a newer, improved meta to work with, it's either them or the Asians.
---
Through the fire of elo hell I CARRY OOOOOOOOOOONNN!
#3pk1285(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:20:50 PM
hmm okay thanks. I was just asking because I heard the Asians were more diverse in their champion pools, and were a little more creative.
---
LoL: Peeeks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB-pAPiMF44
#4FootballFan2Posted 2/8/2013 10:21:16 PM
All I know is supposedly EUW is ahead on adapting with the meta, and a lot of the Korean teams have stuff we still haven't caught up with.
---
Do it
#5RihawfPosted 2/9/2013 2:49:40 AM
BR server same thing.
Most popular champs are Kat and Ez, they are in every match
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#6supershadonicPosted 2/9/2013 2:58:59 AM(edited)
NA: Metaish a lot. But will intentionally troll more.
EUW: Quick Meta Adaption.
EUNE: 5 Carry, 5 Mage, 5 TankyDPs games are not rare.
BR: Like NA.
Turkey: So totally random that I can't describe.
#7brazil00Posted 2/9/2013 3:05:31 AM
BR: Garen everywhere. No seriously, I don't know if it's just because of my ELO, but everyone I play with thinks Garen is OP as hell and he is even banned quite frequently. Other than that, I think it's pretty much the same as NA
#8ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/9/2013 3:51:12 AM
the asians i wouldnt say are more diverse. but i would say they are more open minded.

if you say "im going fiora support" they wont be like "OMG NOOB" they'll just let you do it and see how it plays out first.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!