The worst thing about playing Leona Support

#1xVashTS98xPosted 2/9/2013 12:12:16 AM
..is playing with ADCs that push the lane to their tower nonstop.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#2happyscrub1Posted 2/9/2013 12:39:38 AM
xVashTS98x posted...
..is playing with ADCs that push the lane to their tower nonstop.

---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#3Fenrir the WolfPosted 2/9/2013 12:52:44 AM(edited)
Are you playing with a twitch right now happyscrub? Cuz if so I'm watching the stream lol

welp, 2 minutes in and it's def you
---
And then John was a zombie.
#4omegaraijinPosted 2/9/2013 1:06:25 AM
Yeah hate when that happens, I want to engage without getting a turret to the face!
#5xVashTS98x(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:26:21 AM
It suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks sooooooooooooooooo much =/
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#6happyscrub1Posted 2/9/2013 1:28:50 AM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
Are you playing with a twitch right now happyscrub? Cuz if so I'm watching the stream lol

welp, 2 minutes in and it's def you

I was...he's a streamer? That twitch didn't talk and was horrible in lane.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#7happyscrub1Posted 2/9/2013 1:30:43 AM
Thats why that twitch wasn't talking then. What was he saying instream.

He F'd up the laning. Annie was like 10% health, EZ was 80%. I CC both of them and he focus EZ. Like WTF?!?! Get the easy kill and back off. Naw... he tries to kill ez and gets him to 5% health then dies.

All that damage would of burst annie down and then we could 2 vs 1 ez. That lane was down hill from that.
---
#8Fenrir the WolfPosted 2/9/2013 1:31:06 AM
http://www.twitch.tv/matrixsage

all twitch all the time
---
#9Fenrir the WolfPosted 2/9/2013 1:31:52 AM
And he didn't say nothin'. He just muted you after the annie incident and played the game.
---
#10happyscrub1Posted 2/9/2013 1:34:20 AM(edited)
He made me so mad. Twitch suppose to be OP early game right? Naw, no damage, no focusing smartly.

He got carried from having a good frontline.

Edit: He also didn't use his stealth smartly for the attack speed in the bot fights. For someone who plays nothing but twitch, he could of did better.

---