The worst thing about playing Leona Support

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The worst thing about playing Leona Support
2 years ago#1
..is playing with ADCs that push the lane to their tower nonstop.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
2 years ago#2
xVashTS98x posted...
..is playing with ADCs that push the lane to their tower nonstop.

---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
2 years ago#3
Are you playing with a twitch right now happyscrub? Cuz if so I'm watching the stream lol

welp, 2 minutes in and it's def you
---
And then John was a zombie.
2 years ago#4
Yeah hate when that happens, I want to engage without getting a turret to the face!
2 years ago#5
It suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks sooooooooooooooooo much =/
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
2 years ago#6
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
Are you playing with a twitch right now happyscrub? Cuz if so I'm watching the stream lol

welp, 2 minutes in and it's def you

I was...he's a streamer? That twitch didn't talk and was horrible in lane.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
2 years ago#7
Thats why that twitch wasn't talking then. What was he saying instream.

He F'd up the laning. Annie was like 10% health, EZ was 80%. I CC both of them and he focus EZ. Like WTF?!?! Get the easy kill and back off. Naw... he tries to kill ez and gets him to 5% health then dies.

All that damage would of burst annie down and then we could 2 vs 1 ez. That lane was down hill from that.
---
2 years ago#8
http://www.twitch.tv/matrixsage

all twitch all the time
---
2 years ago#9
And he didn't say nothin'. He just muted you after the annie incident and played the game.
---
2 years ago#10
He made me so mad. Twitch suppose to be OP early game right? Naw, no damage, no focusing smartly.

He got carried from having a good frontline.

Edit: He also didn't use his stealth smartly for the attack speed in the bot fights. For someone who plays nothing but twitch, he could of did better.

---
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The worst thing about playing Leona Support

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived