The worst thing about playing Leona Support

#11EcchiBakaPosted 2/9/2013 1:35:21 AM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
And he didn't say nothin'. He just muted you after the annie incident and played the game.

Oh my God, someone give this guy a ****ing medal.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#12happyscrub1Posted 2/9/2013 1:39:35 AM
No, cause muting your bot mate just makes it where you can't hear pings. That's probably why he didn't react fast enough when I CC'd them at bot and we lost so hard.

I see he losing his next laning too hard.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#13The-World-SevenPosted 2/9/2013 8:21:21 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
Twitch suppose to be OP early game right?

i dont think so...
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#14ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/9/2013 8:26:40 AM
If I'm playing Leona in a normal game with a bottom that just keeps pushing tower, I eventually leave lane and start roaming for ganks. Hopefully, the enemy team is incompetent enough for me to get away with it. One thing's for sure, I'm not laning with that ADC.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#15The-World-SevenPosted 2/9/2013 8:34:16 AM
^ i know the feeling, but i try really hard to get them to not push.

if i have to sit in the bush and say, "hey i can't help you since i'm melee. you're forcing me to tower dive to do anything"

if they won't listen or start getting belligerent, i'd prolly sit back and watch tv while my champion chills out in the brush.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis