An Open Challenge to prove Elo Hell doesn't exist.

#41akimoto_naokiPosted 2/9/2013 9:07:30 AM
I'm around 2k.

I'm an Elo booster and regularly boost accounts from as low as what is now "Bronze V" up to anything around 1700.

My winrate below 1500 is ridiculously good and I carry disgustingly every single game without fail.
---
"I've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. I know none other as sure."
#42XxjudgementPosted 2/9/2013 9:41:53 AM
If I can carry myself to Diamond everyone can, elo hell is just a excuse for losing and not doing all you can in a match to win.
---
XBL: Woah its Martin
LoL: Woah its Jesus
#43LawlerlawlPosted 2/9/2013 9:46:00 AM
Once I was 640 Elo. I played probably 120 ranked games and couldn't get out. Then I just played Normals for a few months and got much better. I then easily cruised to 1300 Elo.

The end.
---
Play Knytt Underground right now, seriously.
#44FvPPosted 2/9/2013 9:48:22 AM(edited)
inc reep.

and tinker

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31470602#history
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22309632#history
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/39240994#history
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#45angermngment101Posted 2/9/2013 9:52:06 AM
inc reep.

Reep goes lower than elo hell.

Thats just where baddies are.

Elo hell is the middle, and reep would NEVER do anything there, because he will lose about 40-50% of all games in that elo.
---
Gamefax
#46tombman27Posted 2/9/2013 9:57:40 AM
I carried an 800 elo account up to 1200, i cant remember the win streak, but it was above 20.

I already won a bet with the person by doing this to their account, but it is evidence enough to win your as well.

I won many 4v5s, those were the hardest to win, and played with many feeders and trolls.

If your skill level is that much higher, you have the chance to win almost every game, or at the very least, win more than you lose, effectively getting your elo higher.

elo hell doesnt exist. There isnt a point where you cant carry yourself out if you are skilled enough.
---
Reppin the YG
#47RealTidesPosted 2/9/2013 10:11:10 AM
so uhh
most of my games goes like this
5mins top tower down
10 mins , enemy top is godlike
i look at my score and i have 0 deaths....

yup. elo hell.
#48FandomOfRandomPosted 2/9/2013 10:18:14 AM
Lord Grahf posted...
^Not only that, but this guy here:

Made his account like two weeks ago. He went like 68-7 with Vi, using double XP boosts, then won like 18 straight games in ranked before starting to lose one every once in a while.

He's also XJ9...

Arguably one of the best solo queue junglers.
---
Congratulations! You just lost the game!
www.losethegame.com
#49FvPPosted 2/9/2013 10:19:19 AM
RobertxLee has had both his smurfs go 10-0 in placements
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#50tpoyoyPosted 2/9/2013 10:24:24 AM(edited)
Drewdadruid posted...
Kind of not important but bullistic was reep's original get out of elo hell on which he built carrystar and Aruarian Dance was tinker's. They DUO every game. In most of their games if they were to play solo they would not be able to carry (just watch them and they 2 man the other team while their team feeds and throws, but they feed each other and without someone to work with I don't think they could win some of these games)

ya these streamers who play in the low elos purposely I see them have a duo dont know of one who goes completely solo in their climb. (mostly cause i watch very streams i guess)