Do you know that feeling...

#1TheBigCheese42Posted 2/9/2013 1:19:38 AM
When you're playing with someone of a much lesser skill level and they are raging at you for making a good judgment call?

"OMG Darius, you just left me for dead!"

"No, I smited their blue buff and ran when I saw them coming while you tried to finish off the rest of the camp. But no no, my mistake, next time I'll give them a double kill, AND blue!"

"Shutup,"

But my personal favourite;

"Ahri, if you are going to take that blue buff, make sure you'll use it properly, there is no point taking it if you are just going to die, ya know?"

"OMG You FREAKING IDIOT!"

She then proceeded to rage at me in all chat. I tried explaining what I said to her in different contexes, and that I didn't say she WOULD die, only that if you continue your trend (she was 1/7/something) then giving her blue would be a waste.

Then, after flaming me for several minutes, she posted in allchat; "Report Darius for Verbal Abuse pls."

So yeah, do you ever have those people who obviously don't understand strategy or gamesense at all? (Note: those were just the ones I could remember, she and her friend were going to pull an "uber foolproof" first blood kill. She died.)

(Double note: Not raging, just asking if you guys've had similar experiences.)
---
Through the fire of elo hell I CARRY OOOOOOOOOOONNN!
#2Herostratus_Posted 2/9/2013 1:23:42 AM
Yeah, there are a lot of stupid people playing this game, let's be honest.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#3bighairycamelPosted 2/9/2013 1:24:27 AM
Herostratus_ posted...
Yeah, there are a lot of stupid people playing this game, let's be honest.

Say it ain't so doc!
---
There are 10 types of people in the world: those that know binary and those that don't.
#4TheBigCheese42(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:27:03 AM
tl;dr version.

Do you have stories about people flaming you for being game-smart when they weren't?
---
#5Alakazam_fanPosted 2/9/2013 1:33:54 AM
Me: Yeah, I'm not playing this game *dodges*
Friend: omg why did you dodge that?
Me: We had TheBigCheese42

Smartest decision I've ever made.
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
#6TheBigCheese42(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:37:33 AM
Alakazam_fan posted...
Me: Yeah, I'm not playing this game *dodges*
Friend: omg why did you dodge that?
Me: We had TheBigCheese42

Smartest decision I've ever made.

?

Did I call you fat as a kid or something?
---