So many topics of people complaining

#1WayavasPosted 2/9/2013 1:53:22 AM
champ selection, everyone was happy, I was playing normals blind pick,. just some fun.

So everyone on our team called mias, we would ward everywhere and then we helped each other lanes.
It was a fun game, we stole baron once and we had dragon control all the time.
I am not a pro player or anything, but I feel communication is the key in all games... people cant read minds.
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#2Sword_SlasherPosted 2/9/2013 2:01:14 AM
words cant express how much of a cool story that was
---
Posted from my N-Gage
#3LithspPosted 2/9/2013 5:37:24 AM
did u win?
---
[]Signature[]
#4TheDarkNerdPosted 2/9/2013 6:26:44 AM
I had a nice game like that. We were all vocal and joked with each other, too.

Then a couple of them that had queued together added me to their friends list. One of them was toxic as all hell, it turns out, and a few times invited me to play Twisted Treeline with him, none of us understanding the meta for it and him using /all to call out the other team on their "noob" champ picks.

Every silver lining is still attached to a cloud.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#5nateweiPosted 2/9/2013 7:06:46 AM
You should be a motivational speaker
#6Wayavas(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:46:09 AM
natewei posted...
You should be a motivational speaker

actually i once motivated a caitlyn to push the enemy nexus by herself going trough 3 turrets and the inhib then she got nexus, all in one run after UI died and was pissed off and started telling everyone to push
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.