What's the deal with Corki?

#1EcchiBakaPosted 2/9/2013 4:06:38 AM
I rarely see him used at all, but I heard rumors he had more potential than Ezreal to be the best ranged AD in Season 2. Did something happen in Season 3 that helped the other ranged ADs overshadow him or was he just not that good to begin with?

Just wondering, since buying the Dragonwing Corki skin I've been spamming him a lot and to great result.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#2g-cube_mastaPosted 2/9/2013 4:12:45 AM
I think he is seriously underrated atm.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#3GameEnforcerPosted 2/9/2013 5:53:43 AM(edited)
For the effort other champs are better. Not to mention you have to wait until lv6 for your poke.
To my knowledge his passive used to crit now it cant so it put him behind a bit.
#4qqaaxxPosted 2/9/2013 6:11:06 AM
Manamune. Does it work on him?

I tried it once, seemed to work really well, but then again I was already fed...
---
insert sig here
#5The-World-SevenPosted 2/9/2013 6:12:13 AM
the pen buffs made his passive less unique

but yeah he's just underrated. he's still quite good
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#6PyrizzlaPosted 2/9/2013 6:25:11 AM
He can pile on insane damage and has one of the safest laning phases.

Safety is very important imo
---
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
#7HabnotPosted 2/9/2013 7:25:26 AM
Corki/Leona or Corki/Taric WILL get kills on anyone who eats the support CC. His E and mixed burst damage is hard to counter against.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#8genericname1234Posted 2/9/2013 7:43:52 AM
It's always sort of been like that. He has a higher skill cap than some of the other AD carries. I think his god awful voice acting scares some people away personally. Using him efficiently requires effecient triforce procs to deal damage midgame.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#9SpacefrisianPosted 2/9/2013 8:43:57 AM
qqaaxx posted...
Manamune. Does it work on him?

Seems to work, spam that R skill (and works well with Triforce)
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#10Cpt_CrackerPosted 2/9/2013 9:25:50 AM
When the holy trinity got nerfed, he got hit the hardest out of the three. The new s3 items and meta don't really help him either. Although with the tri force cost reduction, he should be tested again. Tri force is basically weaker, and everyone stacks health so his passive ain't that great.

As for the Manamune, his rockets can proc the tear ability. But Muramana only benefits his auto attacks.