What's the deal with Corki?

#21GameEnforcerPosted 2/9/2013 7:52:09 PM
He's kinda like Twitch tier now. He used to be part of the trinity back in S2 but what with the new penetration options and League of Warmogs, his true damage and armour reduction aren't as good. Not to mention, his ult and main nuke deal magic damage, which is pretty counter-intuitive for an ADC. He can't even viably be built as an APC either due to his bad AP ratios.

Twitch is very good actually...

Corki is good, my issue with him is he drinks mana early in the game and you have to be in VERY close range pre 6 to do most of your high damage. Pair that with the league of 'health' and 'assassins' and things can get nasty for you if your not precise with his ult and positioning his machine gun.
#22SiblingzPosted 2/9/2013 8:26:40 PM
there anything worth building on Corki to replace Trinity Force? Usually in lane phase I rush Bloodthirster and by midgame if I have enough farm I can usually finish the Triforce then.

That's the general build

Except I sit on a bf sword then rush sheen -> Triforce
---
If you wanna see how smart you are Click here
#23NinjaKangarooPosted 2/9/2013 9:57:10 PM
I don't get why people are saying you need to be close range to do so much damage.

His Q potentially hits from further than his AA if you don't just aim for the middle of it.

Other than that, his E has been greatly benefited by Black Cleaver's change IMO.
---
XBL GT: NinjaKangarooo ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUqOUGlqsc8 )