First non-bot game as Zyra.

#1KarmicDragon1Posted 2/9/2013 8:00:17 AM
21 minutes in, our Draven had died no less than 9 times.

Now, I know what you're thinking. People can have a bad game etc.

As we hit lategame, our jungler, Shaco, had a score of 4/14, and our Draven had managed to get up to I think 19 or 20 deaths.

You'd think if you had died 9 times by the 20-minute mark that you'd start being a bit more careful or whatever.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#2happyscrub1Posted 2/9/2013 8:40:30 AM
It was a normal game, he had fun. Stop complaining.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#3BondedByBloodPosted 2/9/2013 9:59:39 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
It was a normal game, he had fun. Stop complaining.

---
FFIV is better than FFVI. People who agree: 2
#4The_WeegeePosted 2/9/2013 10:01:14 AM
Stop making topics.
---
Breloom is the satanic spawn of hell.-BahamutZero92
#5ERLiNoPosted 2/9/2013 10:01:21 AM
If you are trolling you should do it atleast right, you are trolling these boards for 5years or so now probably even longer. Couple days ago you were talkina bout playing ranked games and now its first non bot game.
What up d00d.
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#6KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 10:44:46 AM
ERLiNo posted...
If you are trolling you should do it atleast right, you are trolling these boards for 5years or so now probably even longer. Couple days ago you were talkina bout playing ranked games and now its first non bot game.
What up d00d.

AS ZYRA.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#7ERLiNoPosted 2/9/2013 11:58:54 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
ERLiNo posted...
What up d00d.

AS ZYRA.

Ah nice you didnt deny the trolling guess you finally lost.
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#8TheSchrefPosted 2/9/2013 12:00:51 PM
You got it bad Karmic.