what do you when you're trying to last hit but the person you're laning against

#1dontdodrugs101Posted 2/9/2013 8:07:53 AM(edited)
isn't last hitting so they're pushing the lane faster making it harder for you to last hit? I'm kinda new and this has been bugging me
---
http://i.imgur.com/H34JK.jpg
#2LithspPosted 2/9/2013 8:11:06 AM
Just let 'em.
---
[]Signature[]
#3KarmicDragon1Posted 2/9/2013 8:11:28 AM
Push to their tower and go b.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#4PrintScreenKeyPosted 2/9/2013 8:12:52 AM
push harder, generally the person who pushes lane faster wins
#5Susan0Posted 2/9/2013 8:14:25 AM
They push? Means I get free farm yay
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#6YuracoPosted 2/9/2013 8:14:52 AM
That is why we have a jungler for.

Let them know so they can set up a gank
#7Falling_Dragon7Posted 2/9/2013 8:17:04 AM
No! Bad advice here. Keep working on your cs, I'm glad a new player is concentrating doing this. Witha bit of extra ad most champs are extremely efficient at cs'ing under tower. Very simple, don't touch minions, two turret hits plus one aa for melee minions, one turret hit plus aa for ranged. Congratulations you now out cs your constantly pushing opposition while leaving him incredibly vulnerable to ganks.
#8supergiest1234Posted 2/9/2013 8:30:46 AM
Falling_Dragon7 posted...
No! Bad advice here. Keep working on your cs, I'm glad a new player is concentrating doing this. Witha bit of extra ad most champs are extremely efficient at cs'ing under tower. Very simple, don't touch minions, two turret hits plus one aa for melee minions, one turret hit plus aa for ranged. Congratulations you now out cs your constantly pushing opposition while leaving him incredibly vulnerable to ganks.

I always need to do aa tower shot aa for caster minions.
---
Lol ign: theblackdeath12
#9Shadow EdgePosted 2/9/2013 8:34:17 AM
Play Morde or Vlad.
---
ns
#10_HeXPosted 2/9/2013 8:35:07 AM
Unless you're good at farming under your turret you never want to have the wave pushed up to your tower, of course if your jungler is competent it could lead to some kills.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.