The TF "nerf" is funny as hell.

#11JackDaniels1964Posted 2/9/2013 10:16:52 AM
Aecioo posted...
gkh5 posted...
I mean...that's not really gonna help you all that much against a better TF.

TF should already have yellow card pulled and only has to ult right next to you. It's what, a one second cast animation? Unless you're ghosted singed or you flash, it's impossible to not gank well with TF ult unless he messes up >_>

Say that to my 300 ELO scrub teammates! You silly goose
---
Hot and Dangerous badazz Style 2013 GG WP
#12gkh5Posted 2/9/2013 10:27:03 AM
Aecioo posted...
gkh5 posted...

TF should already have yellow card pulled and only has to ult right next to you. It's what, a one second cast animation? Unless you're ghosted singed or you flash, it's impossible to not gank well with TF ult unless he messes up >_>

Well...the guy was able to just run away twice...so I would think that meaned he messed up...twice. You have the same point as me though. I'm saying if the ult is utilized properly it shouldn't matter whether or not you see where he's porting on the minimap.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#13Mouse_CrousePosted 2/9/2013 10:31:43 AM
He's trying to teleport way too far ahead of you. You could always see where he was porting by the card fan unfolding on the ground, even in bushes. Yes, to be fair, it is now on the mini-map. But it's not that big of a change.
#14AeciooPosted 2/9/2013 11:42:39 AM
gkh5 posted...
Aecioo posted...
gkh5 posted...

Well...the guy was able to just run away twice...so I would think that meaned he messed up...twice. You have the same point as me though. I'm saying if the ult is utilized properly it shouldn't matter whether or not you see where he's porting on the minimap.

Yeah sorry if I didn't make it clear, I was just expanding on what you said.
---
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcb35gGx0t1qailr4o1_500.gif
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=57N0YAEJ
#15happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 2:30:07 PM
Aecioo posted...
gkh5 posted...

"Active: After channeling for 2 seconds, Twisted Fate teleports to a target location."
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#16B01tPosted 2/9/2013 2:31:47 PM
Aecioo posted...
gkh5 posted...

Yep. Only a nerf if the TF is bad, or he's trying to be super stealthy. Although i really can't think of many scenarios where he'd want that.....
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#17MwarriorHieiPosted 2/9/2013 4:26:30 PM
Aecioo posted...
gkh5 posted...

Yep. Only a nerf if the TF is bad, or he's trying to be super stealthy. Although i really can't think of many scenarios where he'd want that.....

when backdooring
---
http://i.imgur.com/TQEciMP.jpg
#18happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:52:56 PM
Wow, just had a TF on my team that had 5 fail ults in a row atleast. I stop counting at 5.

All of them he either died or it came up empty. TF is crap tier now.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#19GamingAntPosted 2/9/2013 7:10:48 PM
Stealth whine topic. TC is actually the TF failing.
---
I'll have a number nine, a number nine large, a number six with extra sauce, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one wit' cheese, and a large soda
#20happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:59:02 PM
GamingAnt posted...
Stealth whine topic. TC is actually the TF failing.

Just about everyone here knows my match history. I never TF at all except lvling up I think.
---