Why do people throw games?

#1KarmicDragon1Posted 2/9/2013 8:18:44 AM
Our team started of a bit shaky but clawed our way back into the match with some teamplay.

Then when we hit lategame, people just did the most stupid things. We win a teamfight with 2 deaths, two people low on health, and a Darius with near full health. The enemy Teemo runs in and kills the two health people while Darius, instead of running back and dealing with Teemo, goes to farm the enemy jungle and then we get aced.

Our ADC decided to try and "backdoor". I'm not sure if he had any clue what that means, but our bot minions were at the edge of our base, and he went into the enemy jungle and got instakilled by 4 of them.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#2happyscrub1Posted 2/9/2013 8:21:09 AM
People don't know when to b. People want quick games. People love to say "END IT!"

That's why GGU sucks right now with that solo Q mentality.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#3HyperShadow4321Posted 2/9/2013 8:48:34 AM
A lot of people just don't understand when to fall back. Or they're on a rush after nearly acing an enemy team and just stick around the enemy's base WAY too long. Then the enemy team respawns (because they weren't paying attention to the enemy's respawn counters) and your buddy just gets slaughtered.

It kills me though when we are clearly at a disadvantage after a team fight, and people keep going instead of regrouping. I've been in situations where me and a teammate were the only two left. My teammate sticks around too long and gets jumped by 3-4 enemies, so I high tail it out of there to save myself (and save us from getting aced)... then my teammate just starts crying that I didn't help him even though we were clearly outnumbered. Better that the enemy team get another kill than two.