EU LCS Day 1 Thread

#101DreDayyPosted 2/9/2013 1:21:45 PM
man darien totally outplayed wicked
---
|i7 3930k|Rampage IV Formula|16gb 2133mhz|GTX 680|Samsung 830 128gb|Crucial M4 128gb|2 x 1TB WD Black|NZXT Switch 810|AX 850|H100|
#102LiBe____BCNOFNePosted 2/9/2013 1:24:19 PM
EG, aka Froggen and 4 supports
---
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPER BOWL 46 CHAMPS!
do fjdk lolLOLOL
#103CheezWhizXPosted 2/9/2013 1:24:50 PM
VeeVees posted...
CheezWhizX posted...
VeeVees posted...
they seem to have more "bad days" than good days. may be they are just not that good but occasionally get lucky.

I suppose 2-0'ing Frost and Blaze is getting lucky in absolute stomps is getting lucky.

so when they get stomp the day before it was just a bad day but when other teams get stomp it's because m5 is totally legit.

I don't know what you're talking about. If you don't think losing to Curse is a bad day when previously they absolutely ravaged Curse with AP Yi, but then proceed to 2-0 Frost then 2-0 Blaze consecutively, then I'm sure you don't know what you're talking about.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#104XcZeus3469Posted 2/9/2013 1:26:13 PM
LiBe____BCNOFNe posted...
EG, aka Froggen and 4 supports

So wickd being a legendary support eh?
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#105VeeVeesPosted 2/9/2013 1:27:01 PM
CheezWhizX posted...
VeeVees posted...
CheezWhizX posted...
VeeVees posted...
they seem to have more "bad days" than good days. may be they are just not that good but occasionally get lucky.

I suppose 2-0'ing Frost and Blaze is getting lucky in absolute stomps is getting lucky.

so when they get stomp the day before it was just a bad day but when other teams get stomp it's because m5 is totally legit.

I don't know what you're talking about. If you don't think losing to Curse is a bad day when previously they absolutely ravaged Curse with AP Yi, but then proceed to 2-0 Frost then 2-0 Blaze consecutively, then I'm sure you don't know what you're talking about.

like i said, when they lose they are having a "bad day", when other people lose it's because m5 is legit. brilliant.
---
Rudy sucks
**** Lars
#106CheezWhizXPosted 2/9/2013 1:28:24 PM(edited)
VeeVees posted...
CheezWhizX posted...
VeeVees posted...
CheezWhizX posted...
VeeVees posted...

like i said, when they lose they are having a "bad day", when other people lose it's because m5 is legit. brilliant.

This just in, losing 1 game in group stages to a team that's known to be weaker than you isn't a bad day. I suppose then EG lost in group stages at Cologne with a bunch of B-tier Euro teams, it was also a bad day?

---
#107Master Of The DeadPosted 2/9/2013 1:29:21 PM
Its all about consistency though. If GG are doing well the majority of the time (the fact they established themselves as the top EU team in early S2 shows this) then have a bad day, then yes it is a bad day. Gambit haven't really done anything towards the back end of S2 so most people look at stuff like IEM as them "returning to form" and going back to their old dominating ways.

Its not like they played that badly against EG in this game either, it's just they lost at champ select.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#108VeeVeesPosted 2/9/2013 1:33:40 PM
love how overrated m5 is. when they lose, it's because they are having bad days even though they seem to have those a lot. when they win, they are totally legit and not because the other teams are having "bad days" even though those teams have better results more consistently.
---
Rudy sucks
**** Lars
#109CheezWhizXPosted 2/9/2013 1:34:59 PM
VeeVees posted...
love how overrated m5 is. when they lose, it's because they are having bad days even though they seem to have those a lot. when they win, they are totally legit and not because the other teams are having "bad days" even though those teams have better results more consistently.

Are you really going to say EG produces consistent results?

Do you even watch esports?
---
#110VeeVeesPosted 2/9/2013 1:35:55 PM
CheezWhizX posted...
VeeVees posted...

Are you really going to say EG produces consistent results?

Do you even watch esports?

not eg, why the **** would i watch their boring ****?
---
Rudy sucks
**** Lars