So when are they going to unveil new champions?

#1megamanzero1000Posted 2/9/2013 1:56:03 PM
And when will they make new champions that are actually played?
#2mystermandragonPosted 2/9/2013 1:57:17 PM
did u know, that if a champ loses all their hp, they die
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
#3WayavasPosted 2/9/2013 2:01:39 PM
wards can be used to increase battlefield control and visibility
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#4DoctorEggmanPosted 2/9/2013 2:09:31 PM
there is already teaser stuff about next champ, who is going to be a demacian chick who doesn't play by normal demacian rules apparently

she seems to be the detective/investigative type too, so who knows what she'll end up being
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/n8yh1.jpg
#5B01tPosted 2/9/2013 2:13:24 PM
DoctorEggman posted...
there is already teaser stuff about next champ, who is going to be a demacian chick who doesn't play by normal demacian rules apparently

she seems to be the detective/investigative type too, so who knows what she'll end up being

I wonder if she'll be an AD caster? I'm guessing either Caster or Carry. She doesn't strike me as a bruiser or tank, and i doubt she's another support
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#6killamaeglwnPosted 2/9/2013 2:27:48 PM
DoctorEggman posted...

eh, look at me

I'm on the case
---
You get nothing, YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!
GT/IGN: Maeglwn Steam name: It's Fruit Salad!