So when are they going to unveil new champions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So when are they going to unveil new champions?

User Info: megamanzero1000

megamanzero1000
3 years ago#1
And when will they make new champions that are actually played?

User Info: mystermandragon

mystermandragon
3 years ago#2
did u know, that if a champ loses all their hp, they die
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9

User Info: Wayavas

Wayavas
3 years ago#3
wards can be used to increase battlefield control and visibility
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.

User Info: DoctorEggman

DoctorEggman
3 years ago#4
there is already teaser stuff about next champ, who is going to be a demacian chick who doesn't play by normal demacian rules apparently

she seems to be the detective/investigative type too, so who knows what she'll end up being
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/n8yh1.jpg

User Info: B01t

B01t
3 years ago#5
DoctorEggman posted...
there is already teaser stuff about next champ, who is going to be a demacian chick who doesn't play by normal demacian rules apparently

she seems to be the detective/investigative type too, so who knows what she'll end up being

I wonder if she'll be an AD caster? I'm guessing either Caster or Carry. She doesn't strike me as a bruiser or tank, and i doubt she's another support
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.

User Info: killamaeglwn

killamaeglwn
3 years ago#6
DoctorEggman posted...

eh, look at me

I'm on the case
You get nothing, YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!
GT/IGN: Maeglwn Steam name: It's Fruit Salad!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So when are they going to unveil new champions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived