So what has happened in the League world since Nami?

#1bookwormzzzzPosted 2/9/2013 3:10:27 PM
Last time I was here was when Season 3 was about 1-2 weeks in and Nami was just released. I then went off to Basic Military Training for the Airforce and just completed that and thought I won't be able to even touch League until next week I thought I would find out what were some of the new changes and stuffs. Champs I can learn and adapt, but if something was hugely nerfed or if there are new strategies about might as well ask about them then.
---
I AM THE EX-CE KING!
#2Unit1027Posted 2/9/2013 3:24:26 PM
Nami got buffed and became most op support

Vi released, she's trash

Garen now has no cooldowns at all

Twitsted fate is now useless

Fizz is most op mid

Jarvan is now most played champion

People play trundle now
#3WayavasPosted 2/9/2013 3:27:00 PM
things are the same idk what6 the guy up there is saying
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#4lightdragoon88Posted 2/9/2013 3:28:48 PM
Vi and Thresh champs, some nerfs and buffs to characters, and a new ranking system.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#5Unit1027Posted 2/9/2013 3:29:07 PM
Huge riven nerfs

Huge heimer buffs

Thresh best friend is hecarim

Urf the manatee is planned to be next new champion, who doesn't play by demencian rules

Annie now has a panda

Happyscrubs doesn't troll anymore

Now can you spot which are real changes and which are not?
#6Unit1027Posted 2/9/2013 3:30:09 PM
Wayavas posted...
things are the same idk what6 the guy up there is saying

You were suppose to go with it! How does he know if some i said a real or not now? Trololol
#7Lord_WoobiePosted 2/9/2013 3:35:45 PM
It turns out Nami was Kassadin's daughter and unleashed the horrors of the void on Runeterra. There is now a Story Mode based on this premise.

Every champ now has a "Void-touched" version of themselves that deals true damage. In story mode you must play through levels in a Co-op vs. AI mode, where all of the enemy bots use these Void-touched champs, have Advanced AI, ward properly, and jungle / counterjungle.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#8MasterDarkenPosted 2/9/2013 3:45:03 PM
Lord_Woobie posted...
It turns out Nami was Kassadin's daughter and unleashed the horrors of the void on Runeterra. There is now a Story Mode based on this premise.

Every champ now has a "Void-touched" version of themselves that deals true damage. In story mode you must play through levels in a Co-op vs. AI mode, where all of the enemy bots use these Void-touched champs, have Advanced AI, ward properly, and jungle / counterjungle.

I would play the **** out of that mode. If only Riot would make Co-Op mode more appealing with a Story-mode or something similar to this. I mean, we want a REAL new way of playing outside of dealing with kids all day. :P
#9jepaanPosted 2/9/2013 4:12:12 PM
^You might. 99 % of the community won't bother.
---
-
#10MasterDarkenPosted 2/9/2013 4:18:00 PM
jepaan posted...
^You might. 99 % of the community won't bother.

And 1000% might. See? I can make up arbitrary numbers too. :D