Jayce Season 3 Solo Top Build and Skill Order?

#1fleshnbone2000Posted 2/9/2013 3:12:24 PM
I'm looking to learn him...help me..build and skill order....COMMENCE
---
Gamertag: DizzyBone2000
#2Theivey3Posted 2/9/2013 3:13:17 PM
R>Q>E>W
30 warmogs
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pg5EG.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/theivey3 | LoL IGN: Vulcane
#3fleshnbone2000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 3:19:01 PM
-_-
---
Gamertag: DizzyBone2000
#4MEGAsoldierPosted 2/9/2013 3:27:45 PM
RQEW

Tear if you need it, brutilzer, bloodthirster, warmogs, turn brut into cleaver, triforce, then either last whisper, maw, or randuins. Switch build order for more defensive first if you are getting your ass kicked
#5BIadeBIadePosted 2/9/2013 3:35:20 PM
Q > W > E > R
QEQWQW etc

R is overrated

guy above's build is good but triforce isn't that good, and i like cleaver before mogs
---
League of Legends - Zantoma
PSO2 JP - Rasmolov @ Ship 10
#6Stalky24Posted 2/9/2013 3:37:16 PM
My standart build is
Q>W>R>E
Ghostblade>HP Gem>Black Cleaver

Ghostblade is incredible on him imo and I am surprised people dont build it more usually.
Especially since it builds off gp10 item. You can also followup Ghostblade with Trinity Force if you want stronger crit chance along with more utility.
Tip: You can start it in melee form and switch to ranged form to get full duration ranged. From there I follow up with whatever I find necessary, but mostly I go for Warmogs and IE.
I use E rarely for damage, so I max it last, since I find shred from R and boost on W more important than +15% hp damage.
Or you can use Assassin Jayce:
Brutalizer>Last Whisperer>Sword of the Divine which is incredibly effective and you will be able to burst down anyone within seconds, including tanks, but I wouldnt risk it if you are behind since you are also incredibly squishy.
#7AmarajahPosted 2/9/2013 4:12:40 PM
Why would you build ghostblade on a guy who can make his attack speed reach maximum...

Brutalizer/BC is very good on him, also not sure about manamune but he does have mana problems.

You could just get glacial shroud though, and only upgrade it to frozen heart way later. Iceborn gauntlet might be okay but he only has one AP ratio which is meh.
#8Stalky24Posted 2/9/2013 4:22:03 PM
Amarajah posted...
Why would you build ghostblade on a guy who can make his attack speed reach maximum...

Brutalizer/BC is very good on him, also not sure about manamune but he does have mana problems.

You could just get glacial shroud though, and only upgrade it to frozen heart way later. Iceborn gauntlet might be okay but he only has one AP ratio which is meh.

Because the attack speed is on-demand? His W has cooldown and thats when you use active.
#9_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 2/9/2013 4:23:30 PM
QEQEQEQEQEwrwwwwrr
sotd 5 bloodthristers
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts