i have been playing her a lot lately and it is OP. should only have 2 stacks
---
GameFAQs aka ComplaintFAQs aka TrollFAQs
#2TekutsoPosted 2/9/2013 4:41:49 PM
she'll get nerfed soon, her ult or q.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#3Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/9/2013 4:42:19 PM
Except she's countered by aoe skill shots or pink wards granted I love her and she has a GREAT level 6 come team fights 1 pink ward and she dies very quickly.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#4troyboy81(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 4:43:49 PM
not if you build her right. you need some tanky items and she still does stupid damage
---
GameFAQs aka ComplaintFAQs aka TrollFAQs
#5Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/9/2013 4:47:18 PM
troyboy81 posted...
not if you build her right. you need some tanky items and she still does stupid damage

Annie ap can do that while staying out of melee range and do good burst. Granted I still very much enjoy alkali but she's mostly a situational counter pick.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#6TekutsoPosted 2/9/2013 4:48:05 PM
Neo_PortaPotty posted...
troyboy81 posted...

Annie ap can do that while staying out of melee range and do good burst. Granted I still very much enjoy alkali but she's mostly a situational counter pick.

Lol this guy. Akali is dumb bro.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#7Reaper_MinionPosted 2/9/2013 4:49:57 PM
Something needs to be done about her base damage at level 6. They should move some of that damage to ratios instead.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#8AK47plzPosted 2/9/2013 4:51:56 PM
She does stupid ridiculous damage once she hits 6, and then she snowballs harder than almost any champion. Even with a pink ward, she can build a rylais and be pretty tanky while still destroying your carries. I almost never see an akali do bad, and add to the fact that she's stupidly easy to play and it makes for a really frustrating combination.
---
terran
#9VoidgolemPosted 2/9/2013 4:52:30 PM(edited)
her Q's needed nerfs for the last...ever.

HI I AUTO-WIN EVERY MELEE MATCHUP TOP EXCEPT, LIKE, WARWICK. PRO. NOOBS SHOULD'VE JUST BOUGHT PINK WARD BECAUSE THAT SOMEHOW STOPS THE BURST.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#10Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/9/2013 4:53:11 PM
Reaper_Minion posted...
Something needs to be done about her base damage at level 6. They should move some of that damage to ratios instead.

Except that's the thing she needs that to snowball and that's her job she's a high risk high reward champ she's easily countered and falls of HARD if she doesn't snowball and smart players can keep her from getting fed so she really needs that early strength or she would be useless.
---