akali's ult nerf?

#11Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/9/2013 3:54:17 PM
Voidgolem posted...
her Q's needed nerfs for the last...ever.

HI I AUTO-WIN EVERY MELEE MATCHUP TOP EXCEPT, LIKE, WARWICK. PRO. NOOBS SHOULD'VE JUST BOUGHT PINK WARD BECAUSE THAT SOMEHOW STOPS THE BURST.

Grab xin buy pink ward kill at level 3 fairly simple.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#12Reaper_MinionPosted 2/9/2013 4:32:40 PM
From: Neo_PortaPotty | Posted: 2/10/2013 2:53:11 AM | #010
Reaper_Minion posted...
Something needs to be done about her base damage at level 6. They should move some of that damage to ratios instead.

Except that's the thing she needs that to snowball and that's her job she's a high risk high reward champ she's easily countered and falls of HARD if she doesn't snowball and smart players can keep her from getting fed so she really needs that early strength or she would be useless.

How is she high risk? Just don't do anything dumb and farm with Q until you are 6.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#13lDPlPosted 2/9/2013 4:37:16 PM
How to beat Akali, by Dr. Seuss:

Step 1) Pick Pantheon
Step 2) Start Flask + Ward + Pot
Step 3) Throw spears
Step 4) ????
Step 5) Mandrop other lanes, win games
---
Mmm, this jerked chicken is good. I think I'll have Fry's lower horn jerked.
It's used to it! Woooo!
#14SoraOwnsAllPosted 2/9/2013 4:38:23 PM
her Q's needed nerfs for the last...ever.

HI I AUTO-WIN EVERY MELEE MATCHUP TOP EXCEPT, LIKE, WARWICK. PRO. NOOBS SHOULD'VE JUST BOUGHT PINK WARD BECAUSE THAT SOMEHOW STOPS THE BURST.

DUDE PICK LEE SIN LOL HE CAN SEE HER WHILE INVIS HARD COUNTER

o....wait...
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#15Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/9/2013 4:42:12 PM
Reaper_Minion posted...
From: Neo_PortaPotty | Posted: 2/10/2013 2:53:11 AM | #010
Reaper_Minion posted...
Something needs to be done about her base damage at level 6. They should move some of that damage to ratios instead.

Except that's the thing she needs that to snowball and that's her job she's a high risk high reward champ she's easily countered and falls of HARD if she doesn't snowball and smart players can keep her from getting fed so she really needs that early strength or she would be useless.

How is she high risk? Just don't do anything dumb and farm with Q until you are 6.

Has to be in melee/near melee range which makes her easy to pink ward cc then shred vs say brand zerath ryze etc that can burst people and not be in melee.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#16g-cube_mastaPosted 2/9/2013 5:17:16 PM
Dude, shut up.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#17thecrossnkightPosted 2/9/2013 5:27:53 PM
My favorite thing to do is go heimer. Force her to try and farm under turrets. once she's 6 all it takes is dropping a grenade on her head if she ever tries to leap to me and she's dead.
---
What do you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works because in that brief time that the coin is in the air you know what you're hoping for.
#18thecrazyfrogPosted 2/9/2013 5:52:01 PM
800 range hnnng