Why doesn't darius see much tournament play?

#1TekutsoPosted 2/9/2013 4:40:35 PM
He bad?
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#2CrystalluxPosted 2/9/2013 4:43:39 PM
He gets kited easily, and from what I've watched of tournaments, there are a lot of ambiguous picks like Olaf and Shen that could go either top or jungle--therefore, if Darius is picked after someone he counters, they could send that champion that Darius counters into the jungle and send someone that can kite him easily like Jayce or Kayle top.
#3Javij01Posted 2/9/2013 4:44:26 PM
I have seen Westrice play him once or twice a while back
---
i5-2500k @ 4.5 ghz || Hyper Evo212+ || Sapphire 6950 || 8gb G.Skill Ripjaws || MSI P67A-43 || Corsair 500r || Catleap IPS || Kingston 240gb SSD
#4TriangularTwigPosted 2/9/2013 4:45:03 PM
He gets kited easily, and from what I've watched of tournaments, there are a lot of ambiguous picks like Olaf and Shen that could go either top or jungle--therefore, if Darius is picked after someone he counters, they could send that champion that Darius counters into the jungle and send someone that can kite him easily like Jayce or Kayle top.

you can kite olaf too though

this is basically saying "darius is an ambigious pick so you pick a top and a jungle that both counter him"

yeah but then you can't counter their other top/jungler

and also why cant you do the same thing to any other champ? whats so special about darius?
#5Darius_BotPosted 2/9/2013 4:45:54 PM
They banned me from most of the arenas, apparently accidentally dropping my axe in such a way that it cleaved a person in two is frowned upon.
---
THE HAND OF NOXUS
http://i49.tinypic.com/96hq13.jpg
#6EcchiBakaPosted 2/9/2013 5:05:05 PM
Where's that guy who has the most accurate post on Darius players? He'll get here eventually.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles