Who can stomp on Jax and irelia at all stages of the game?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who can stomp on Jax and irelia at all stages of the game?

User Info: GrassCat

GrassCat
3 years ago#11
From: Knight_Of_Order | #008
Elise



ok she sounds good, assuming she isn't banned. And Darius as well.

I actually kinda lost to a Jax as Cho today. And by lose I mean i let him get farm, he didn't really kill me. It's hard to land rupture when he can just jump to stuff.
Grass is superior to Normal.

User Info: Knight_Of_Order

Knight_Of_Order
3 years ago#12
GrassCat posted...
From: Knight_Of_Order | #008
Elise



ok she sounds good, assuming she isn't banned. And Darius as well.

I actually kinda lost to a Jax as Cho today. And by lose I mean i let him get farm, he didn't really kill me. It's hard to land rupture when he can just jump to stuff.


Yeah Cho is not that great against Jax, and by the gods dont use Darius vs Jax, you will lose most definitely.
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu

User Info: Lithsp

Lithsp
3 years ago#13
Garen beats them both easily.
[]Signature[]

User Info: POkemon_PoWeR

POkemon_PoWeR
3 years ago#14
yorick
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)

User Info: Amarajah

Amarajah
3 years ago#15
I feel like you can beat them as lee sin fairly easily, at least jax early. Not sure about irelia but you can cripple her attack speed pretty damn badly.

Garen also can wreck both of them, he laughs at people that try to burst him.

Renekton is also a powerhouse against champs like that.

Singed also trolls them.

User Info: Fenrir the Wolf

Fenrir the Wolf
3 years ago#16
Nasus
And then John was a zombie.

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
3 years ago#17
Singed has good matchups against both of them, and during teamfight phase, he does a good job of getting them off his carries with fling.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: pinkpantherfan5

pinkpantherfan5
3 years ago#18
Swain stomps all over Jax in lane
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun

User Info: xVashTS98x

xVashTS98x
3 years ago#19
Poppy supposedly beats Jax hard in lane, and I would assume late game too. Ya know, because Poppy. Dunno how she fares vs Irelia tho.
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random

User Info: Supah_Axel

Supah_Axel
3 years ago#20
xVashTS98x posted...
Poppy supposedly beats Jax hard in lane, and I would assume late game too. Ya know, because Poppy. Dunno how she fares vs Irelia tho.


Hiten style = sad poppy
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bakabridget/
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who can stomp on Jax and irelia at all stages of the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived