If the only role left is support dont be a ****

#1InvalidModPosted 2/10/2013 2:55:24 AM
Play a ****ing support(or at least a champion as a support) or dodge. I swear riot should just ban on sight for some of this ****
#2HabnotPosted 2/10/2013 2:56:40 AM
but support is for girls
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#3InvalidMod(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:57:48 AM
Support is for people that dont want me to feed the entire game
#4The_Excerion3Posted 2/10/2013 2:58:38 AM
I love maining support, you win so many more games because everyone else gets to play what they're good at and doesn't start the game mad because of champ select.
#5VeeMonPosted 2/10/2013 3:07:00 AM
i usually go support or ad. just since it a bit of both worlds. But when i start tilting on support i just ask for ad @@.
#6Viewtiful_JonPosted 2/10/2013 3:15:21 AM
I try to play top or support pretty much every game, with jungle as a low 3rd.
If I'm one of the first 3 picks on the team I normally call a role ( I know its bad and I will get counter picked but I don't care) If I'm one of the last 2 picks I will just ask not to ADC as I have almost no experiance with it. I find when people ask to not have a certain role if there weak at it someone else might swap if its the only one left, so it works out well.

Also if you force support on someone who is bad at it, just don't expect them to do well at it. Makes no sense.
#7nomorePosted 2/10/2013 3:15:35 AM
I dont mind playing support.. That and jungle are my best positions.

But I hate it when 4 people insta-call a position, and then just expects whoever is left to play support.
If you are that desperate to have a support on your team, then pick it yourself.
Otherwise don't be shocked when you end up with last pick choosing teemo.

It does wind me up when I see a chat log like:

Player 1: mid
Player 2: mid
Player 3: mid
Player 4: mid
Player 2: top
Player 3: top
Player 4: top
Player 3: adc
Player 4: adc
Player 4: Jungle
Player 1: 5 go support
Player 2: we need support
Player 3: omg 5 support!
Player 4: GO SUPPORT

That is the kinda thing that is going to make me troll pick because screw you guys.
#8Harmful00Posted 2/10/2013 3:16:41 AM
AD carry is worthless in solo queue. why play support? i'd rather carry yo heavy butt
#9InvalidMod(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 3:49:41 AM
nomore posted...
I dont mind playing support.. That and jungle are my best positions.

But I hate it when 4 people insta-call a position, and then just expects whoever is left to play support.
If you are that desperate to have a support on your team, then pick it yourself.
Otherwise don't be shocked when you end up with last pick choosing teemo.

It does wind me up when I see a chat log like:

Player 1: mid
Player 2: mid
Player 3: mid
Player 4: mid
Player 2: top
Player 3: top
Player 4: top
Player 3: adc
Player 4: adc
Player 4: Jungle
Player 1: 5 go support
Player 2: we need support
Player 3: omg 5 support!
Player 4: GO SUPPORT

That is the kinda thing that is going to make me troll pick because screw you guys.

Your exactly the type of person I hate. Every other role is taken. Man up and play support. I dont want to play support so I call something before. If you have a problem with it then call sooner
#10GevaudenPosted 2/10/2013 4:00:37 AM
And this is why the community is horrible, filled with entitled rude lil children with no ounce of respect or decency bad parenting.

Rise of the Sheep boys from hell.
---
ign - Gonk. I'm cool :)