If the only role left is support dont be a ****

#11nomorePosted 2/10/2013 5:08:06 AM
InvalidMod posted...
nomore posted...
I dont mind playing support.. That and jungle are my best positions.

But I hate it when 4 people insta-call a position, and then just expects whoever is left to play support.
If you are that desperate to have a support on your team, then pick it yourself.
Otherwise don't be shocked when you end up with last pick choosing teemo.

It does wind me up when I see a chat log like:

Player 1: mid
Player 2: mid
Player 3: mid
Player 4: mid
Player 2: top
Player 3: top
Player 4: top
Player 3: adc
Player 4: adc
Player 4: Jungle
Player 1: 5 go support
Player 2: we need support
Player 3: omg 5 support!
Player 4: GO SUPPORT

That is the kinda thing that is going to make me troll pick because screw you guys.

Your exactly the type of person I hate. Every other role is taken. Man up and play support. I dont want to play support so I call something before. If you have a problem with it then call sooner

So we are just in a race to call positions?
You are the exact type of person I hate. Selfish; no regard for the good of the team or it's members.

You need to realize it's a team game - not InvalidMod solo adventures.

Do you have a position in your clipboard ready to insta-paste when the lobby loads?
#12MegaSTVPosted 2/10/2013 5:13:25 AM(edited)
InvalidMod posted...
nomore posted...
I dont mind playing support.. That and jungle are my best positions.

But I hate it when 4 people insta-call a position, and then just expects whoever is left to play support.
If you are that desperate to have a support on your team, then pick it yourself.
Otherwise don't be shocked when you end up with last pick choosing teemo.

It does wind me up when I see a chat log like:

That is the kinda thing that is going to make me troll pick because screw you guys.

Your exactly the type of person I hate. Every other role is taken. Man up and play support. I dont want to play support so I call something before. If you have a problem with it then call sooner

If you insist on playing meta, then pick the thing that you know people generally do not want. I will generally fill a role, but if I have to jungle 11 times in a row because nobody will do anything else, eventually i'm going to get annoyed and just pick what I feel like picking.

Basically my point is, if you care so much, you should be the person willing to take the fall and fulfill the role nobody wants. When I DO call some role, I do not gripe when the last person refuses to be what we effectively selected for him, but I am appreciative id he does follow his role. But that's why I usually don't pick a role, because I'd rather fill the team than trust that another one of my random teammates cares more about four strangers who don't care about his/her own happiness and comfort rather than himself.
---
thats why is hard to take you seriously, by the time you have a good argument i will have a perfect english grammar
-Anema1968
#13InvalidMod(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 6:00:48 AM
I honestly think we will never get anywhere in this discussion. We all agree people need to man up and play the roles that are needed for the team. The difference lies in the fact when I dont want to play a role I either call something else or end up playing it for the good of the team. Your solution is to screw over the entire team.

And no I wait until the initial burst of people calling roles is over before I do. My personal preference is Mid, Jungle, ADC, Top, Support. If all is called but Top and ADC I go ADC. In the event all are called but support I am not like you and troll to screw over my team. I accept my fate as the support and play a ****ing support. Hell I dont even care if you play a support champion as long as you play like a support. How would you feel if only role left was jungler as he decided to go mid with the mid laner?
#14kirbymuncherPosted 2/10/2013 6:06:03 AM
nomore posted...

if only I could sig something this long
---
IGN: Bobemmo
#15Lord SojiroPosted 2/10/2013 6:06:09 AM
I dunno why people don't like playing support. A good support can make plays that alter the course of the game just like the rest of the team.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#16gfshynoblPosted 2/10/2013 6:06:54 AM
kay i'll go support garen
he has a silence.
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#17DeanyzyPosted 2/10/2013 6:13:59 AM
If you don't respect the pick order and have no sense of teamwork then you have no right to win. You can just pick someone like Lulu, Taric or Thresh and force feed your carry if you must.

Lately I'm finding it real easy to carry the bot lane as support.
#18nomorePosted 2/10/2013 6:15:07 AM
gfshynobl posted...
kay i'll go support garen
he has a silence.

Go teemo support - you don't need wards then because mushrooms!
#19XcZeus3469Posted 2/10/2013 6:19:26 AM
Gevauden posted...
And this is why the community is horrible, filled with entitled rude lil children with no ounce of respect or decency bad parenting.

Rise of the Sheep boys from hell.

better idea. Grab someone who does damage and wreck bottom lane because all the metasheep are so enamored with their ADC+support that they dont know what to do. I spectated a gold friends game the other day and it was twitch+taric vs kat/corki. the latter stomped the former. twitch couldnt understand why taric wasnt able to fend off magic damage and physical damage as well as keep wards and healing topped off. The chat was hilarious Im assuming. the jungler came bot often enough but some people are just too dumb to realize breaks from tradition work.
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#20BrenbennPosted 2/10/2013 6:26:12 AM
Pick order > call order.
Hell the client is so cruddy that typed comments can appear in a different order for each person sometimes leading to so many pointless "I called it first!" arguments.