If the only role left is support dont be a ****

#31BenWhoDrownedPosted 2/13/2013 6:20:49 AM
I don't mind playing support, and I generally just wait unitl everybody makes their pick and go with what is left. However, sometimes I simply want to play a certain champion (I don't mind the role). That's when I instalock right away and go afk until the match starts.

I only do this in normals, though.

Another hint: If support is the only role left and you REALLY don't wanna play it, just say "I rly rly SUCK at sup, but I can try it if u guys want..." and somebody will swap with you. Sometimes.
#32boottarPosted 2/13/2013 6:36:48 AM
I don't understand why people hate support it's so much more easy and fun since season 3.

Nami is great to play with.
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bottar1/
Planetside 2: Bottar1 - Terran Republic - Ceres (EU)
#33MizunoRyuuPosted 2/13/2013 6:54:20 AM
Most of the time I take support because it's my favourite role and I don't trust other people to do the role correctly. If someone does go "support", they're always a dumbass and take some useless champ like Blitz, Nunu or Zyra, despite Zyra being utterly incapable of supporting, and the other two just being horrid champs in general. If that's the case, I take Orianna or Lux mid, then my enemy mid roams bot and gets fed due the crappy support, and I lose because of horrible support play.

...Did I mention I hate how crappy most players are at support?
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#34BiglabronPosted 2/13/2013 7:17:26 AM(edited)
If you take a solo lane and lose hard while forcing me to support I will bash for it. I will expect you to take it on the cheek like a man.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#35TheSuspectedPosted 2/13/2013 7:44:10 AM
The_Excerion3 posted...
An enlightened post

I agree and (most of the time) try and follow this philosophy.

There's only one problem:
Whenever I relinquish a role to someone else, they feed. I cannot name a time where someone did well in the role they asked for after saying "omg I can't support, let me mid." How can you not place wards and play safely?

I've lost entirely too many games because of this. At this point I adamantly refuse
---
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | LoL IGN: Fraudulent NaRD
GameFAQs P4A board 'Random Button' mainer!
#36dark_lord_havocPosted 2/13/2013 8:06:09 AM
InvalidMod posted...

Your exactly the type of person I hate. Every other role is taken. Man up and play support. I dont want to play support so I call something before. If you have a problem with it then call sooner

And you are the exact type of person that I hate. Not open to conversation whatsoever on roles and furiously refuse that anyone but last pick can play support. Maybe last pick is terrible at playing support. Probably also the first person to whine about bot lane losing when said person doesn't perform well.

Oh well. Baddies will be baddies.
#37stascakbw07Posted 2/13/2013 8:18:50 AM
AAAAHH MY BUTT HURTS

Cool story
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0deA1JUUZFQ
Your carry is the best player on my team!
#38The_Excerion3Posted 2/14/2013 1:13:35 AM
TheSuspected posted...
The_Excerion3 posted...
An enlightened post

I agree and (most of the time) try and follow this philosophy.

There's only one problem:
Whenever I relinquish a role to someone else, they feed. I cannot name a time where someone did well in the role they asked for after saying "omg I can't support, let me mid." How can you not place wards and play safely?

I've lost entirely too many games because of this. At this point I adamantly refuse

As annoying as it is, do you really think that person would be any better at support? I tend to prefer it when they're playing wherever it is they're going to do the least damage. I'd rather them go 0-3 mid than force our ADC into a bunch of horrible plays feeding 10 kills to the enemy ADC.