Just dodged a ranked match because we had a jungle warwick.

#1CloudandYuffiePosted 2/10/2013 4:31:36 AM
Did i do the right thing?
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/27691942#ranked-stats
---
Check out my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/RAWChiliPouch?feature=mhee
#2DarksteelPosted 2/10/2013 5:11:13 AM
No
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#3steamwr4pPosted 2/10/2013 5:11:54 AM
Darksteel posted...
No

---
Official Advanced Lawnmower
Stay away from Lux. She's useless.
#4Vamp_WraithPosted 2/10/2013 5:12:33 AM
He was going to carry you to a triumphant victory with his sexy werewolf prowess.
---
"The way I see it, you can either run from the past, or learn from it!" -- Rafiki, Lion King =D
#5Chrikke666Posted 2/10/2013 6:43:08 AM
Generally unconventional picks mean the player is good with. It's the first pick Shens who probably played him 2 times total you need to be worried about.
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
#6TomorrowDogPosted 2/10/2013 7:04:28 AM
Generally unconventional picks mean the player is good with. It's the first pick Shens who probably played him 2 times total you need to be worried about.

I agree with this in regards to champions that have a potent kit and can outplay their opponents.

Jungle Warwick isn't unconventional so much as he is seen as an entry-level champion for the role. Having literally no ganks pre-6 sucks and he shouldn't be messing with the enemy's jungle unless they have an even more terrible jungler. Even when he hits 6, he has good kill potential with his ultimate but when it is down he isn't scary at all. He needs too many points spread across his QWE and items before he gets rolling.

I probably wouldn't dodge him though, unless it was some BS lane that auto-wins from no jungler interference.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#7Chrikke666Posted 2/10/2013 7:08:31 AM
TomorrowDog posted...

I agree with this in regards to champions that have a potent kit and can outplay their opponents.

Jungle Warwick isn't unconventional so much as he is seen as an entry-level champion for the role. Having literally no ganks pre-6 sucks and he shouldn't be messing with the enemy's jungle unless they have an even more terrible jungler. Even when he hits 6, he has good kill potential with his ultimate but when it is down he isn't scary at all. He needs too many points spread across his QWE and items before he gets rolling.

I probably wouldn't dodge him though, unless it was some BS lane that auto-wins from no jungler interference.

Jungle warwick can start with one to two wards. Not having ganks pre-six doesn't really matter when you can ward for your lanes. At least that's how I play him. If your laners get ganked while the enemy jungler passed a ward, they're generally not worth your time anyway.

Even though Warwick's jungle is incredibly slow, you'll often outlevel your opponent if you play him like this. While the other guy is wasting his time trying to gank lanes you've warded, you can go off and steal some camps/buffs or just continue in your own jungle.

Your point of his pre-six being non existant is true, but you're somehow implying Warwick isn't viable in the jungle. I disagree, he just requires a very different mindset.
---
#8anilEhilatedPosted 2/10/2013 7:17:18 AM
Show me one junglewick in soloQ that starts with wards. One.
---
For who could ever...?
#9TomorrowDogPosted 2/10/2013 7:25:34 AM
Wards help but I don't think it is the ultimate solution for the problem of one side having a jungle presence and the other not. One or two wards doesn't make junglers worthless for anything but farming after all. And as an extreme example, top lane can push up with little fears and their jungler can enter the lane bush and gank from there.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#10Chrikke666Posted 2/10/2013 9:18:20 AM
anilEhilated posted...
Show me one junglewick in soloQ that starts with wards. One.

Me. Lol.
---