Shouldn't ranked players be smarter?

#1NightSkyY3Posted 2/10/2013 6:31:01 AM
I thought that ranked games would be more fun cause ur teamates are all lvl 30 and have tons of experience before they start playing ranked games, but I feel like I get even worse teams than I did in normal >_>..
---
~Warning~ I do bite ~Warning~
#2_HeXPosted 2/10/2013 6:33:14 AM
Seeing as there is no other requirement other than being level 30 it's not that surprising.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#3TekutsoPosted 2/10/2013 6:33:35 AM
NightSkyY3 posted...
I thought that ranked games would be more fun cause ur teamates are all lvl 30 and have tons of experience before they start playing ranked games, but I feel like I get even worse teams than I did in normal >_>..

Most people jump into ranked the moment they hit 30. I forgot how long it takes to get to 30, months of playing right? Well evidently thats not enough time to not suck at this game. Baddies everywhere i dont even.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#4AlastreonPosted 2/10/2013 6:58:06 AM
Tekutso posted...
NightSkyY3 posted...

Most people jump into ranked the moment they hit 30. I forgot how long it takes to get to 30, months of playing right? Well evidently thats not enough time to not suck at this game. Baddies everywhere i dont even.

I didn't touch ranked til i had several champions for each role,rune page for each role
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556
#5NinjaKangarooPosted 2/10/2013 7:01:49 AM
Normal and ranked are not that separated.

For the most part, the community you play normals with is probably the same crap as your ranked.
---
XBL GT: NinjaKangarooo ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUqOUGlqsc8 )
#6MMG_Posted 2/10/2013 7:01:52 AM
Tekutso posted...
NightSkyY3 posted...

Some people take months, others take like 3 weeks (like me).
---
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]|||||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
#7aiiirikPosted 2/10/2013 7:01:55 AM
A large majority of the community are unable to understand the game by the time they are 30.

For instance, I had a friend who got to level 30 only by playing dominion, and no games on summoner's rift. Level 30, knew how to play a champion but had no clue about the map. She doesn't play ranked, though.

And besides, 60%+ of the level 30's are in bronze league of lower?
---
You're just jealous because the voices are only talking to me.
#8ZallKlosPosted 2/10/2013 7:04:51 AM
If you think a shiny button only attract smart people, you are so wrong.
---
Are girls something with ".jpg" at the end of their name?
#9DeanyzyPosted 2/10/2013 7:08:46 AM
There's no requirements to play ranked other then your level and it's pretty easy to climb the ranks to Platinum with little to no skill. You gotta expect everyone to be dim and get into a hard carry mindset to succeed.

That doesn't mean being an ass to your team though.
#10TekutsoPosted 2/10/2013 7:15:30 AM
Alastreon posted...
Tekutso posted...
NightSkyY3 posted...

I didn't touch ranked til i had several champions for each role,rune page for each role

Most people
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire