EG continuing their stallfest tactics in Season 3

#1_HeXPosted 2/10/2013 11:22:38 AM
GG
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#2bstbllPosted 2/10/2013 11:25:58 AM
Seems to be working for them. There's a lot on the line. I can't blame them for not totally changing the playstyle that works for them just to make it more entertaining for you, given that the championship last year had 2 million on the line for first place.

Plus, I actually enjoy EG's playstyle. Yeah, a lot of the time they don't rack up many kills, but their sheer ability to avoid dying or bad engagements while chipping away at the enemy team, even when they're way behind, until they get the perfect fight is impressive.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
#3FoxDragon13Posted 2/10/2013 11:33:16 AM
Is EG a good team? Yeah they are. Just me personally, I find them boring. I love the more aggressive eastern meta. Why I love NaJin Sword.
---
"Are you quite finished?"-Black Mage
"I was thinking I should run around in an idiotic panic."-Fighter
#4samuricexPosted 2/10/2013 11:35:04 AM
They are boring and I'm not a fan, but I do believe in doing what works. And what they are doing works, so whatever.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#5_HeX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:44:04 AM
I mainly like the team because of Snoopeh. He is yummy. As far as watching them play, it's pretty boring most of the time. They obviously play to win, even if that means going the safe route every single time.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#6zhe_king_of_apePosted 2/10/2013 11:45:54 AM
Just don't let froggen get anivia and they lose most of their stall potential
---
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12