What champions can do at least 3 different roles?

#21MetleonPosted 2/11/2013 7:52:36 AM
kaysa13 posted...
Diana - 3 (mid and top; has potential jungle-wise)

From what I've seen from my opponent's and my friend, Diana is great in the jungle and that seems to be her prefered role right now. I keep expecting them to go mid when I see them, but then they just end up picking Lux and troll me.

Surprised someone didn't mention Kennen sooner. Last I checked, he can top, mid, and ADC just fine. Lulu can potentially go anywhere but jungle but should probably stick to supporting (although, they did buff Pix's late game damage, so ADC and AP Lulu could make a comeback).
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#22Masemune_100Posted 2/11/2013 8:12:05 AM
Three - Riven, Vi, Xin, Ezreal, Elise, Darius, Thresh
Four - Jarvan, Cho
All - Jayce, Kayle
That's all I can really think of off the top of my head.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#23MrDrunkMonkeyPosted 2/11/2013 8:15:06 AM
Sejuani - Top, Jungle, Support
---
So... Hows the weather?
www.insomniacgamers.net
#24AlastreonPosted 2/11/2013 9:06:21 AM
TheSchref posted...
kaysa13 posted...
Nunu - 4 (anything except ADC; technically can go mid, but not as efficient enough

This is the only part of your post that confuses me. How is he not as good mid? Mids probably one of his strongest roles. There was about a month where a friend did nothing but play Nunu mid and we won 90% of our games with him having a ridiculous score.

So?,you could easily be fighting crap people too,just because one person does well as mid nunu,dosen't make it good.
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556