So I'm at 0 points in Bronze 4.

#1BlueJonelethPosted 2/11/2013 3:21:39 AM
I feel like I'm about to fall in eternal damnation if I lose my next match. :P
---
By refusing to kill your enemy, you'll endanger all the people he'll meet after you. - Gemini no Kanon -
#2LithspPosted 2/11/2013 3:24:45 AM
Need to lose like 3 or so at 0 points before you're dropped like a sack.
---
[]Signature[]
#3BlueJoneleth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 3:27:09 AM
Are you sure? I got demoted from Bronze 3 after losing 3 games even though I was still at 14 points before starting the last game.
---
By refusing to kill your enemy, you'll endanger all the people he'll meet after you. - Gemini no Kanon -
#4LithspPosted 2/11/2013 3:28:38 AM
No clue then.

Just win man.
---
[]Signature[]
#5Viewtiful_JonPosted 2/11/2013 3:31:00 AM
Probally also has something to do with how full each division is, the current system seems a bit stupid as you cannot drop back to bronze once in silver. In my opinion it means silver 5 will get full very fast. Same with Gold 5.
#6BlueJoneleth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 3:34:08 AM
Lithsp posted...
No clue then.

Just win man.

It's a gamble then I guess.

Did 6 games yesterday. Lost 4, 3 of them cause we where 4 vs 5. Also dodged a game cause we had a troll jungle Soraka.
Not saying I didn't make mistakes but it's damn annoying. :(
---
#7ArtosRCPosted 2/11/2013 3:38:21 AM
Probally also has something to do with how full each division is, the current system seems a bit stupid as you cannot drop back to bronze once in silver. In my opinion it means silver 5 will get full very fast. Same with Gold 5.

In which case the better players will win and move on, the players who deserve to be in that division will remain, and those that do not will eventually fall back. You're assuming that the progression is linear and infinite; this is not the case.
---
This is fact and cannot be disputed.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/zerominus/Pics/Signatures/s.gif
#8BlueJoneleth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 11:02:35 AM
PHEW I won.

I played Cait adc against a Vayne.
I had a teemo support and they had a support Yi (lol)
My Teemo fed like crazy and Vayne was 6/0 at 20 minutes. (5 deads from Teemo, afterwards she just towerdived me)
Luckily our top & mid were fed and they carried the game.
---
#9kickthegnomePosted 2/11/2013 11:35:35 AM
do be honest bronze 5 is ***s easy to get out of. I've been dropped their twice from 4 and both times have been out of it withing 4 games.
#10BlueJoneleth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 11:44:19 AM
I think it depends on the team you have :)
---