Nocturne doesn't seem that popular.

#11Suffer_NotPosted 2/11/2013 10:18:16 AM
There's a difference between Karma and Nocturne though. Nocturne is the more accepted version of cool, being a crazy nightmare shadow thing and Karma is a lady with fans.

Karma is not just some lady with fans, she's one of the most powerful human leaders in the story. You have Swain as the Grand General of Noxus, there's Jarvan III as King of Demacia, and then Duchess Karma represents all of the other Ionian provinces. So Swain is in control of all the scary military zombies, Jarvan (as a proxy for his ailing father) controls all the nights in shining armor, and Karma gets jurisdiction of all the ninjas, ancient chinese spirits, sword wraiths, exotic martial artists, and so forth. Plus she commands a source of magic that no one else has ever exhibited before. She commands some amount of respect.

She just happens to suck in League because Riot doesn't know how to balance her dual resource system >__<
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#12CosmosYearsPosted 2/11/2013 10:55:15 AM
Ult has such a high cool down and over junglers have just as or more effective ults for ganking.

Yeah, the vision utility can be huge for teamfights but if you don't go into midgame with a decent score and some good items you'll ult in and blow up so I consider him a risky pick relative to some safer ones.
---
Number of people who have said, "Listen to Cosmos": 33
LOL IGN: Aladair