I hate clowns who ruin ranked games for everyone else.

#1theCOLORtwelvePosted 2/11/2013 9:27:10 AM
Was just in a game where our Shen and Shaco wouldn't stop arguing over the fact that Shen was gold and Shaco wasn't and that Shen was better than Shaco because of that. They didn't focus on ANYTHING but that argument. Shaco didn't gank, Shen fed Olaf. Our bot lane fed the crap out of Tristana and she started wandering. I die to her and Vlad and then I can't come back from that. It's just a monstrous feed fest and I'm begging everyone to group up and start taking objectives together. Shen and Shaco continue to argue, bot lane stays bot lane the entire time and I'm stuck trying to get some farm (which is all I can really do).

Soloqueue blues.
---
"They should rename this site HaterFaqs." - PinappleExpress
#2theCOLORtwelve(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:31:54 AM
Oh, and I just realised how punny my title is and Shaco being in the story.
---
"They should rename this site HaterFaqs." - PinappleExpress
#3MetleonPosted 2/11/2013 9:32:46 AM
Sounds like most of my games (minus the arguing sometimes). In one game, I went 5/2/0 in the laning phase as Annie vs. Swain but bot and top fed Diana and Vayne hard so I ended up 7/7/X and we lost the game hard.

All my games I lose are either like that or have a stupid support/jungler that has no clue what they're doing. I had a support Lux that decided to just go her normal route instead of getting some Gp10 items so she actually had cash and I'm pretty sure I bought more wards that her over the course of the game.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.