Why does riot care so much about how you act?

#11AK47plz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 3:52:44 PM
BenWhoDrowned posted...
I hope you get permabanned soon.

NAW DAW
---
terran
#12Kevman510Posted 2/11/2013 3:53:07 PM
Because Riot rightfully assumes their community is a bunch of pathetic, whiny losers... since, well, most of them are.
#13Suffer_NotPosted 2/11/2013 3:55:00 PM
Look at my scores every game, and you would understand why I get mad so easily.

I know the temptation to get mad is strong when you're 3/5/0 and rushing Statik Shiv instead of a damage item, but you have to rise above your more primal instincts.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#14AK47plz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 3:56:47 PM
Suffer_Not posted...

I know the temptation to get mad is strong when you're 3/5/0 and rushing Statik Shiv instead of a damage item, but you have to rise above your more primal instincts.

I wasnt rushing it, was going to get BT first but didnt have enough for bf sword and by that point it was something ridiculous like 12-1, and we had a top blitzcrank. That was honestly the nicest I was out of all those games, but I afk'd so I get reported -_-
---
terran
#15OnionOfMysteryPosted 2/11/2013 3:57:20 PM
Wow deleted for partial censoring. Awesome.

On topic, If you think people should be mature enough to deal with you, you should be mature enough yourself so that people don't have to deal with you.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#16eco masterPosted 2/11/2013 4:08:33 PM
It's not Riot, it's the players, and Riot supports the players.

I looked. I don't know why you're raging at people in the middle of the game. Keep it for after the match. You're not helping anyone with that crap in the middle of the game.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#17CenaxKikiaPosted 2/11/2013 4:14:42 PM(edited)
You are horrendously annoying in game. I don't think ive seen a player who acted worse... the spam that fills the screen, you really drag your teams down hard. You need some help.

I also refuse to play Ezreal because I have never had an ezreal game where I didn't dominate everything. It's so easy that I feel really bad and dirty when I play him. When I see people who main ezreal, they are always the most obnoxious people.. because you know they have that feeling as though they are a great player when they are just terrible with great scores to hide it. :D

.. and there you are.. an ezreal main in all your glory.
---
"The unknown.. trolls us.." -Carl Sagan
I play with balls and cubes -> http://www.youtube.com/CenaxKikia
#18happyscrub1Posted 2/11/2013 4:13:40 PM
OnionOfMystery posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

WHYYYYYYYYYY????
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#19HoleJagoPosted 2/11/2013 4:35:04 PM
That rumble lol
---
Trying is the first step towards failure.
LOL IGN: scarra696 Hurr Durr 3DS FC: 1332-8312-0132
#20mantana888Posted 2/11/2013 4:35:41 PM
Waaaaaah waaaaaah
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.