Why does riot care so much about how you act?

#31DottledPosted 2/11/2013 5:14:54 PM
To quote Blitzcrank from Game#2

"Enjoy"

"The free ban"
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#32AK47plz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:15:49 PM
Dottled posted...
To quote Blitzcrank from Game#2

"Enjoy"

"The free ban"

idk how people get away with that
---
terran
#33DottledPosted 2/11/2013 5:18:38 PM
AK47plz posted...

Whether you're actually being serious in saying that, or it's just self-derogatory, intentionally hypocritical humour, this is now the funniest post in the topic
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#34King_of_NowPosted 2/11/2013 5:18:46 PM
AK47plz posted...
Like really? People should be grown up enough to take some s*** talk in an online game. Got banned for 3 days for "verbal abuse" :/

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6199601/#nogo

Wow TC, read through the first 2 reported games, didn't need to read anymore.

You are clearly four years old, and act even younger. What's the matter? Can't stand losing? THEN DON'T PLAY LEAGUE!

I give it 3 months till your childish antics get you permabanned.

Enjoy the next couple days, young keyboard warrior.
#35SoraOwnsAllPosted 2/11/2013 5:20:58 PM
While I do agree that TC was a douche, Riot doesn't need to baby the community, but it's their game so they're gonna do whatever they want.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#36AK47plz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:23:23 PM
Dottled posted...
AK47plz posted...

Whether you're actually being serious in saying that, or it's just self-derogatory, intentionally hypocritical humour, this is now the funniest post in the topic

;)
---
terran
#37King_of_NowPosted 2/11/2013 5:24:16 PM
Blitzcrank posted....
Enjoy the ban

LOL^

Some one pick up the ****in' phone, cause he called it!
#38garnetcoPosted 2/11/2013 5:24:47 PM
It's because playing with people like you make the majority of the player base sick to our stomachs.
#39genericname1234Posted 2/11/2013 5:25:08 PM
It's simple economics. Nobody wants to get caps locked screamed at in the chat. It's not fun having a POS teammate who is taking out their anger on you. If the community is toxic the game loses a lot of its fun factor. If the game is less fun then people won't play as much. If people don't play as much they have a smaller player base and fewer people spending money on the game. If the game is widely perceived as having a toxic community it will be harder to attract new players.

Also, it's just common decency. You should treat people with respect. You're not a very nice person to be around, and this is a team game. Why should 4 people on your team have to deal with you? And it's not just your team either. The enemy team reports you a lot too. You hurt the ability for team work, you waste time starting fights in all chat, and you take away from the lighthearted fun of what is supposed to be a game.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#40SeanMx33Posted 2/11/2013 5:37:02 PM
Why do people think it is okay to trash talk someone if they won or rage when they lose. At the end of a basketball or football game people don't go over and verbally attack one another.

If you are acting too immaturely to play you shouldn't be allowed to.
---
Go Forth!