Why does riot care so much about how you act?

#61AK47plz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 6:02:45 PM
TheDarkNerd posted...
xVashTS98x posted...
Get banned, troll.

Someone's mad. You and grahf are so jelly that I'm better than you guys at both SC2 and LoL hahaha. Can't take it, can you?

You do realize skill does nothing for how much people enjoy playing with you, right? Even if you are genuinely better, trash-talking just means you aren't fun to play with.

I don't care about how other people enjoy it, because I don't enjoy it when they play bad.
---
terran
#62Monistic_TurtlePosted 2/11/2013 6:03:31 PM
Ok, while you are annoying, I certainly wouldn't ban you. In fact, I pardon everyone in tribunal cases because the people that annoy me even more are the tattletales who report people in the first place. Someone calls you an "offensive" name or taunts you so you go cry about it to someone else? Come on, suck it up, the real world doesn't work that way.
---
Would you strongly disagree, slightly disagree, or only disagree with this sentence?
#63NeoAndurilPosted 2/11/2013 6:06:50 PM
Ok, while you are annoying, I certainly wouldn't ban you. In fact, I pardon everyone in tribunal cases because the people that annoy me even more are the tattletales who report people in the first place. Someone calls you an "offensive" name or taunts you so you go cry about it to someone else? Come on, suck it up, the real world doesn't work that way.

You are part of the problem. Please get yourself banned.
#64RyuuHou25Posted 2/11/2013 6:07:32 PM
AK47plz posted...
TheDarkNerd posted...
xVashTS98x posted...
Get banned, troll.

Someone's mad. You and grahf are so jelly that I'm better than you guys at both SC2 and LoL hahaha. Can't take it, can you?

You do realize skill does nothing for how much people enjoy playing with you, right? Even if you are genuinely better, trash-talking just means you aren't fun to play with.

I don't care about how other people enjoy it, because I don't enjoy it when they play bad.

Precisely what's wrong with people like you. "Durrr, all that matters is me and how I feel" even though you complain yourself about what OTHERS do.

And yet you wonder why other people would complain about what YOU do.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#65TheDarkNerdPosted 2/11/2013 6:10:26 PM
TheDarkNerd posted...
xVashTS98x posted...
Get banned, troll.

Well then, the answer is simple:

You are not a suitable member of the LoL community. League of Legends is just simply not the game for you.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#66pvrhyePosted 2/11/2013 6:10:54 PM
In most games, you control who you play with. In LoL you're stuck with someone you hate until the match ends, so good behavior is a must. Either they police trash talk, or people do what I always do and just leave a hostile game and accept whatever the punishment is, then feel guilty to the other 3 players.
#67BondedByBloodPosted 2/11/2013 6:11:38 PM
Oh look, this topic again

And nothing of value was lost when TC got banned.
---
FFIV is better than FFVI. People who agree: 2
#68eco masterPosted 2/11/2013 6:11:50 PM
That's why they ban you for swearing.

They don't ban you for swearing, they ban you for harassing other players.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#69AK47plz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 6:14:17 PM
BondedByBlood posted...

Only got banned for 3 days son.
---
terran
#70BondedByBloodPosted 2/11/2013 6:15:22 PM
AK47plz posted...
BondedByBlood posted...

Only got banned for 3 days son.

Still deserved.
Don't come crying to us when and if you get permabanned.
---
FFIV is better than FFVI. People who agree: 2