Why does riot care so much about how you act?

#71AK47plz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 7:21:04 PM
BondedByBlood posted...
AK47plz posted...
BondedByBlood posted...
Oh look, this topic again

And nothing of value was lost when TC got banned.

Only got banned for 3 days son.

Still deserved.
Don't come crying to us when and if you get permabanned.

i wont get perm'd though, don't worry ;)
---
terran
#72WayavasPosted 2/11/2013 7:38:35 PM
Monistic_Turtle posted...
Ok, while you are annoying, I certainly wouldn't ban you. In fact, I pardon everyone in tribunal cases because the people that annoy me even more are the tattletales who report people in the first place. Someone calls you an "offensive" name or taunts you so you go cry about it to someone else? Come on, suck it up, the real world doesn't work that way.

In the real world you know what I do?
I tell those people to shut up..
If they dont, I punch them in the face.
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#73Cloud75xPosted 2/11/2013 7:51:38 PM
Ok, while you are annoying, I certainly wouldn't ban you. In fact, I pardon everyone in tribunal cases because the people that annoy me even more are the tattletales who report people in the first place. Someone calls you an "offensive" name or taunts you so you go cry about it to someone else? Come on, suck it up, the real world doesn't work that way.

Not everyone who reports is tattletelling. Yes, there are those who do it deliberately to get payback to those who are having a nerdrage with one another, but it's not every time.

Personally, based on what you just said, your tribunal rights should be revoked.
---
"That which does not become part of the one, shall become one with the void."
#74elsmittyPosted 2/11/2013 8:17:49 PM
I'm glad u where suspended.

Maybe you learned a lesson.
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
#75AK47plz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 8:26:46 PM
elsmitty posted...
I'm glad u where suspended.

Maybe you learned a lesson.

nah
---
terran
#76FvPPosted 2/11/2013 8:28:08 PM
Punishment fits the crime
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#77DarkGam3rPosted 2/11/2013 8:45:25 PM
Divinewargod posted...
Riot is doing the job that parents have failed to do. To make their children behave. You should be thanking them.

If you can't teach parents, they can't really teach children.
---
"I'm no hero."
#78TerrantroopPosted 2/11/2013 8:48:26 PM
yeah im glad you got banned mate, cant take a loss and just complain entire games. just keep your rage to yourself before you get perma banned now.
#79CrazyFool319Posted 2/11/2013 8:50:42 PM
Wayavas posted...

In the real world you know what I do?
I tell those people to shut up..
If they dont, I punch them in the face.

In the real world you just punch people? Either you are a liar or... wait, people dont just get away with people punching them in the face. You are simply a liar. Grow up. Are you really trying to impress people on the internet by saying you punch people? You probably dont even have the eggs to tell someone to shut up, that is assuming that someone was actually nice enough to talk to you in the first place.

As for TC. I would report your ass too. You acted like a child. I dont care how much your team sucked or how good you were, you said unnecessary things. You could have taken your loss like a man but you chose to act like a 10 year old. The only thing worse than that is talking about how you punch people that dont listen to you.
---
SEAHAWKS
#80MizunoRyuuPosted 2/11/2013 8:50:48 PM
I'm looking forward to your well-deserved permaban, TC.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...