Why does riot care so much about how you act?

#91AmarajahPosted 2/11/2013 9:02:36 PM
Who the f talks that much/argues especially in pointless ways like 'lol u suk, suk diks br0'

If you're gonna argue with people over All Chat, at least just give your opinion on something then support it without having to stoop to pointless bickering which just makes u lose games cause you get too caught up in it
#92BluesASCPosted 2/11/2013 9:35:09 PM
Because League of Legends is for babies and they need to gather baby tears to make new Teemo skins.
---
My favorite game is Sorry, by Hideo Kojima
#93DartkunPosted 2/11/2013 9:38:10 PM
ZodiacKillerJr posted...
Dude, League of Legends loses MOST of it's players to the HORRIBLE additude that is the LoL Community.

In 20 years of gaming LoL is by far... the WORST ... Community to ever exist. And I use to be on 4chan...

People take that Free... horribly designed game WAY too seriously. It's a so-so game, not worth more than 1-2 match a day. So I truly feel sorry for the morons who think it's a good game or a good community.

Nope

L4D2 Versus Mode.

LoL you get trash talked which you can ignore.

L4D2 you get trash talked then vote kicked out. You seriously can't learn anything while playing versus mode.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#94WayavasPosted 2/12/2013 8:21:51 AM
ZodiacKillerJr posted...
Dude, League of Legends loses MOST of it's players to the HORRIBLE additude that is the LoL Community.

In 20 years of gaming LoL is by far... the WORST ... Community to ever exist. And I use to be on 4chan...

People take that Free... horribly designed game WAY too seriously. It's a so-so game, not worth more than 1-2 match a day. So I truly feel sorry for the morons who think it's a good game or a good community.

lol u suck
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#95King_of_NowPosted 2/12/2013 8:58:05 AM
AK47plz posted...
xVashTS98x posted...
Get banned, troll.

Someone's mad. You and grahf are so jelly that I'm better than you guys at both SC2 and LoL hahaha. Can't take it, can you?

Enters with a topic asking "why riot cares so much" and discussing why he's upset that he got banned..

..accuses other person of being mad. Yup, seems legit.

#genius
#96aznsealPosted 2/12/2013 9:01:12 AM
SeanMx33 posted...
Why do people think it is okay to trash talk someone if they won or rage when they lose. At the end of a basketball or football game people don't go over and verbally attack one another.

If you are acting too immaturely to play you shouldn't be allowed to.

I play basketball. People talk trash all the time lol. Trash talking is part of life. Deal with it.
---
Did you just compare brawl to 9/11. ~mufficity Well, yeah. Both are national disasters.~Zolios
Lightsaiot - Lvl 200 Dark Knight [Broa]
#97Hyper InfernoPosted 2/12/2013 9:10:58 AM
Riot cares because it affects their bottom line. The more ragey people they have in game, the less inclined new players are going to try it out, meaning less income from people sicking with the game and buying RP.

Just look at all the comments around the internet about people warning others about how foul other players are in the game. That can't be good PR about the game. Riot would certainly get more people playing the game if all that negativity wasn't there.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters
#98C_Dub7Posted 2/12/2013 9:13:19 AM
Riot cares because it affects their bottom line. The more ragey people they have in game, the less inclined new players are going to try it out, meaning less income from people sicking with the game and buying RP.

Just look at all the comments around the internet about people warning others about how foul other players are in the game. That can't be good PR about the game. Riot would certainly get more people playing the game if all that negativity wasn't there.

So basically, it's Riot's own little "War on Terror".

Well, we know how successful THAT was.
---
"Do the Manly Man Slam! Do the Manly Man Slam!" - Bob "Big T." Larrity
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex
#99Lord SojiroPosted 2/12/2013 9:15:11 AM
This topic is horrible. Play their game, follow their rules, it's that simple.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#100Rookie_JetPosted 2/12/2013 9:18:59 AM
OnionOfMystery posted...
Wow deleted for partial censoring. Awesome.

On topic, If you think people should be mature enough to deal with you, you should be mature enough yourself so that people don't have to deal with you.

I like that. Eloquently put!