I'm sick and tired of players refusing to own up to their mistakes and...

#1happyscrub1Posted 2/11/2013 7:41:09 PM
... rather blame other people.

It's been heavy like that today.

Off the top of my head... had like 2-3 junglers who tower dive lanes badly just to die. Then that lane they fed snowballs and they don't own up to it.

Had a thresh support for me when I was AD who kept freaking pulling taric in lane. WTF?!? Each time he did that, that just openned up a can of whoop ass on me. Then mid game, he pulled malp into team fights. Double WTF!?!?

Had a reigar that half everytime he tried to gank, he would get someone killed or get himself killed. Did that crap 2 times with me top lane and then rages at me when I have issues with my lane. Gave 1st blood when he ganked but ran back because he didn't want to KS me when we got them to 2% health. After he notice I didn't have ignite, he turned back around and tower dived.

Hell, the other day I posted about that glass cannon legendary fiddlesticks that goes legendary mid game but dies in 2 secs every single team fight we have. And then he blames the rest of his team for the lost.

Each and everyone of these people started rage chat wars when they were obviously at fault.

Just man up and accept you made a mistake.

/blogfaqs
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#2IndianaJones65Posted 2/11/2013 7:42:24 PM
reigar

i guess veigar can gank
---
GameFAQs Win/Loss Record: 16/30 ; FCs in profile.
#3G0dSlay3rPosted 2/11/2013 7:44:55 PM
Then you should be pretty tired of yourself too, shouldn't you?
#4LaqOfInterestPosted 2/11/2013 7:48:57 PM(edited)
Has happyscrub become a self-aware parody of himself, or has his idiocy reached critical mass?

Also, let the record show that he went 1/7 and built Wits' End and Rageblade on Nunu.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24987623#history
---
R.I.P. Paintballreturns 1/29/2013
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#5VoidgolemPosted 2/11/2013 7:46:44 PM
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/356-wonka.jpg
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#6DogmanwalkingPosted 2/11/2013 8:05:35 PM
It's so much easier to blame others then to admit it's your fault. The jungler should've ganked more. The jungler shouldn't have ganked as much. Your support didn't keep you alive. Your ADC was suicidal. Nobody bought wards. Your mid fed hardcore. Your mid wasn't aggressive enough.
I'm sure there's several I missed. Just remember, anytime you lose, it's always someone else's fault.
#7LaqOfInterestPosted 2/11/2013 8:07:57 PM
Dogmanwalking posted...
It's so much easier to blame others then to admit it's your fault. The jungler should've ganked more. The jungler shouldn't have ganked as much. Your support didn't keep you alive. Your ADC was suicidal. Nobody bought wards. Your mid fed hardcore. Your mid wasn't aggressive enough.
I'm sure there's several I missed. Just remember, anytime you lose, it's always someone else's fault.

THIS IS HAPPYSCRUB

HAVE YOU MET HAPPYSCRUB

---
R.I.P. Paintballreturns 1/29/2013
"I'm sick and tired of players refusing to own up to their mistakes and rather blame other people" - happyscrub1
#8NinjaGuerraPosted 2/11/2013 8:32:14 PM
Some guy kept blaming the jungler for losing top and i stuck up for the jungler that i didnt even know :O

I was like "How about you start buying wards and stop blaming others for your mistakes?"

He got mad and started trolling xD
---
Rhythm Game Enthusiast.
PSN/Gamertag/LoL: NinjaGuerra