Jarvan tips please.

#1DarkFlip22Posted 2/11/2013 10:54:55 PM
I really like this champion handles problem is I'm clueless in how to proper build and perform strategies with him. I don't know how reliable are the guides are but I am going to look it up after this.

Any tips though?

For Jungle and Top solo lane J4.
---
Down+Down-Forward+Forward+Punch = "The Hadouken"
#2FlareZeroPosted 2/11/2013 10:58:30 PM
I trust Plazmuh a lot regarding his Jarman guide.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=21480-plazmuh-jarvaniv-build-guide

It should give you an idea about him. Jungling is more about leveling up E first instead and landing your E > Q > W for ganks and building more tanky than offensive bruiser.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#3JennaTahliaPosted 2/11/2013 11:09:57 PM
Here's a tip, and a spear behind it
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#4LithspPosted 2/11/2013 11:18:53 PM
JennaTahlia posted...
Here's a tip, and a spear behind it

That's Xin.
---
[]Signature[]
#5DarkFlip22(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 11:31:01 PM
FlareZero posted...

It should give you an idea about him. Jungling is more about leveling up E first instead and landing your E > Q > W for ganks and building more tanky than offensive bruiser.

Thanks!
---
#6JaggiJumperPosted 2/11/2013 11:47:21 PM
FlareZero posted...

In his video he says Triforce is the best item in the game for Jarvan, yet he doesn't mention Triforce, Trinity Force or Trinity anywhere in his guide. Did he just completely scrap it for Cleaver->Tanky?
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
#7FlareZeroPosted 2/11/2013 11:53:40 PM
Oh, TF was a main item in S2 but with the nerfs he scrapped it in the written part. I don't think he updated his videos for this season. He mainly made changes to masteries and items iirc.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#8Golden_MeanPosted 2/12/2013 12:04:14 AM
For jungle, max E > Q and only level W as needed (I usually never level it until it's all that is left). I typically use 21/9 masteries, but switch to 9/21 if I anticipate massive AoE damage/cc from the enemy team.

Build is usually spirit stone + boots on first b (assuming you got a kill/assist before 6), then ruby crystal > kindlegem or start building aegis > giants belt > finish aegis/iron locket > randuins/bulwark. You can also try wriggles but IMO it's too pricey for what it's worth on J4. I like that sight stone gives you immediate sustain if you just get that 1 kill early game. If you're getting all the kills work towards black cleaver and/or frozen mallet.

E > Q combo can let you bypass some commonly warded areas and also do sneaky invades. Use E to scout unwarded areas. Use E to snipe low health enemies. If you use Q at point blank range, there is a good chance it will miss, so give some space. If you are defending seiges, don't throw down an E when you're clearing incoming waves, you might accidentally Q towards your flag and put yourself in a bad spot.

In team fights you either peel or you dive. If you have no peelers then as soon as you initiate find your carry and peel for them with W and randuins. Be careful when using your R to peel, don't trap your carry or at least make sure they know to escape as soon as you use it.
---
LoL: Rontuaru - "Grasp Destiny. Forfeit Humanity." - Rah Xephon
#9DarkFlip22(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:36:58 AM
^When is it usually the good to go B first time, assuming your team-mate doesn't request a gank?
---
#10DarkFlip22(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:43:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]