League of OP

#1Tactician_LordPosted 2/12/2013 12:06:20 AM
Started playing this game a month ago...and the topic tittle pretty much sums up how I feel about this community, both here and in game. Everyone is OP, everything needs to be nerfed...it feels worse than when all the casuals played MvC3. Just wondering if it gets any better, do I start hearing less whining kids in the game the more I progress, or should I just give up on finding a rational human being?
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#2Edgemaster70000Posted 2/12/2013 12:07:19 AM
Better nerf Irelia.
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
#3Luster_SlyPosted 2/12/2013 12:09:24 AM(edited)
Started playing this game a month ago

stopped reading here. You probably think Yi and Trynd are OP.
also if you're looking for rational human beings, the internet is not for you.
---
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed
#4Tactician_Lord(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 12:27:26 AM(edited)
Luster_Sly posted...

How exactly did you stop reading from there and yet were able to read the ending? Also, I don`t think anyone`s OP...so maybe you should read what the thread was about.

Btw, since when does looking for rational players equate to looking for rational people in the entire internet?
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#5Luster_SlyPosted 2/12/2013 1:01:00 AM
Tactician_Lord posted...
Luster_Sly posted...

How exactly did you stop reading from there and yet were able to read the ending? Also, I don`t think anyone`s OP...so maybe you should read what the thread was about.

Btw, since when does looking for rational players equate to looking for rational people in the entire internet?

You said "looking for rational human beings." You have a better chance looking around the North Korean government and finding one than looking around the internet. Guess what, by the way; LoL is on the internet.

And I did stop reading. I gave it a second glance and saw the rational human beings part and it gave me a chuckle, but besides that I didn't read one bit. As you yourself stated.

Also, don't call this a thread. This is GameFAQs, these are topics. Threads are for reddit or 4chan or whatever website you hail from.
---
http://i.imgur.com/4WWRR.png
#6FvPPosted 2/12/2013 1:05:28 AM
Generally the better players get the less whiny they are. They're exist some tryhards, but overall it gets better

Also, don't call this a thread. This is GameFAQs, these are topics. Threads are for reddit or 4chan or whatever website you hail from.

---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#7darkman95Posted 2/12/2013 1:08:33 AM
I'll be the only non-jerk on the board and actually answer TC's question.

The community is pretty toxic, as you get better you will see less stupid kids but you'll still run into other types of stupid people on a regular basis. And LoL is more strategic than most other games, everyone is OP until you figure out how to deal with them. When I first started I was scared to death of tryn, he killed everything and when I played him I averaged 15 kills per game. But now, six months later, I laugh when I see tryn. He is so easy to kite and kill pre-6 and then post 6 all you need is exhaust and ignite or any hard CC and he is dead. Beating champs requires more strategy than just dueling them with other champs since certain characters were made to counter others and such, which is not the case in fighting games.
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#8Tactician_Lord(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:13:26 AM
Luster_Sly posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
Luster_Sly posted...

You said "looking for rational human beings." You have a better chance looking around the North Korean government and finding one than looking around the internet. Guess what, by the way; LoL is on the internet.

And I did stop reading. I gave it a second glance and saw the rational human beings part and it gave me a chuckle, but besides that I didn't read one bit. As you yourself stated.

Ignored my first point...lied on the second one...personal attack based on generalization on the third one, and here I thought one could get a conversation going.

peach_vs_faIco posted...
Generally the better players get the less whiny they are. They're exist some tryhards, but overall it gets better

How does it feel to disprove Sly`s theory of no rational humans on the internet? Thanks for the answer, will give it more time to see if it diminishes a little, because currently no matter who I use...I`m just "OP!".
---
#9Tactician_Lord(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:21:07 AM
darkman95 posted...
I'll be the only non-jerk on the board and actually answer TC's question.

The community is pretty toxic, as you get better you will see less stupid kids but you'll still run into other types of stupid people on a regular basis. And LoL is more strategic than most other games, everyone is OP until you figure out how to deal with them. When I first started I was scared to death of tryn, he killed everything and when I played him I averaged 15 kills per game. But now, six months later, I laugh when I see tryn. He is so easy to kite and kill pre-6 and then post 6 all you need is exhaust and ignite or any hard CC and he is dead. Beating champs requires more strategy than just dueling them with other champs since certain characters were made to counter others and such, which is not the case in fighting games.

Thanks, I guess once I reach ranked I`ll see less of these people (4 more levels to go!). I know about the whole strategy game, I`m not new to MOBA`s...just new to LoL. I do find that champions that are barely used are the ones that give me the most trouble. I recently faced my first Syndra...and was that an awesome and yet terrifying experience. Had only a faint idea of how she played but hadn`t actually seen anyone use her up to that point, she was a little scary in that match. Got interested in her too, I`ll probably buy her sometime and try her out as I really liked her playstyle.
---
#10PhoenixEgg88Posted 2/12/2013 7:33:27 AM
The reason I know that this game is half balanced is that I've called just about every champ op at some point lol. One game I can destroy ryze. The next our mid can get outplayed and ryze carries teir game. It's so determined on player skill. One of the reasons I will keep playing
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10