League of OP

#11NeoAndurilPosted 2/12/2013 7:49:47 AM
also if you're looking for rational human beings, the internet is not for you.

If you're looking for rational human beings. Stop.
#12HyperShadow4321Posted 2/12/2013 7:53:16 AM
The community isn't that bad that I've noticed. I might run into one jerk in a night. Usually unless you're doing something really off-base in your gameplay then people don't really give you much grief. Usually it is just someone diverting their anger onto you for allowing their team to lose, even though your entire team has clearly been getting creamed since the beginning of the match.

Even then, that one guy being a jerk is usually told to STFU by the rest of the team. Something along the lines of "calm down, it's just a game". I was having a god-awful night last night, mostly due to some bizarre lag I was getting, and people were pretty understanding.

As far as whining about OP characters, I haven't really noticed. From what I've seen, most of the champions can do pretty well if the player knows what they're doing. Early on a lot of people will scream OP at characters like Yi; however, when you start to get out of the pre-12 levels, you start to realize that's he's no OP, just really, really easy to abuse against people that don't know what to do against him. Usually the enemy team is pretty graceful in defeat after-game as long as you're not gloating like a dick to them.

Honestly, if I have a game of randoms where my entire team is actually all communicating, then it is surprising.
#13Ultraknight64Posted 2/12/2013 8:07:28 AM
I thought everyone calls everything op as a joke? "nerf pls" is also a joke right?
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#14MMG_Posted 2/12/2013 8:13:52 AM
This community sucks.

Old news.
---
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]|||||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
#15Veggeta XPosted 2/12/2013 8:17:30 AM
Luster_Sly posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
Luster_Sly posted...
Started playing this game a month ago

stopped reading here. You probably think Yi and Trynd are OP.
also if you're looking for rational human beings, the internet is not for you.

How exactly did you stop reading from there and yet were able to read the ending? Also, I don`t think anyone`s OP...so maybe you should read what the thread was about.

Btw, since when does looking for rational players equate to looking for rational people in the entire internet?

You said "looking for rational human beings." You have a better chance looking around the North Korean government and finding one than looking around the internet. Guess what, by the way; LoL is on the internet.

And I did stop reading. I gave it a second glance and saw the rational human beings part and it gave me a chuckle, but besides that I didn't read one bit. As you yourself stated.

Also, don't call this a thread. This is GameFAQs, these are topics. Threads are for reddit or 4chan or whatever website you hail from.

Wow look at this guy being all pissy by this topic being called a thread
---
I'm anti-elitist
Don't like it? Don't watch it. It's that simple
#16Veggeta XPosted 2/12/2013 10:13:43 AM
BUMP to show people that there's people out there that literally get mad about calling topics a "thread"
---
I'm anti-elitist
#17Veggeta XPosted 2/12/2013 10:14:35 AM
Don't worry, Luster won't post in this topic anymore. Even if he does he won't argue what I posted.
---
I'm anti-elitist
#18Tactician_Lord(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:36:53 PM
MMG_ posted...
This community sucks.

Old news.

I think it has to do with how this is one of the most (if not the most out right) played game in the world, so it lends it self to attract different kind of people. Sadly it seems I`ve just been having a lot of bad luck since I keep getting the crying kids and trolls in the game, I have had games with remarkable people that communicate a lot and we win games thanks to the sheer amount of communication...and I`ve also had games were we never communicate once and the teamwork just seems to give naturally. It`s just that in solo que I get more of the bad side of the community than of the good side, maybe I should take some input from that fact and play with friends...though only one of them plays.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.