Elise is OP right?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Elise is OP right?

User Info: unlosing_ranger

unlosing_ranger
4 years ago#1
totally recked me as jayce i died twice and 1 was from a tower dive after she poked me once lol
Weed is for pansies. Shooting MDMA into your eyeballs is the only way to play this game.

User Info: Blocktopus

Blocktopus
4 years ago#2
ya hes op
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
ign toki

User Info: g-cube_masta

g-cube_masta
4 years ago#3
more a case of her being very snowbally than her kit but she might need some tweaks in the nerf direction
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png

User Info: Masterjeff54

Masterjeff54
4 years ago#4
2 hp% dmg attacks in a meta about attacking hp...
Treeja lvl 85 Tauren Druid *The Forgotten Coast
Kneegrodomus lvl 85 Orc Death Knight * The Forgotten Coast

User Info: B01t

B01t
4 years ago#5
Masterjeff54 posted...
2 hp% dmg attacks in a meta about attacking hp...

But they're both fairly low, her main nukes, AND based on missing/current, and not max.
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.

User Info: Viewtiful_Jon

Viewtiful_Jon
4 years ago#6
I play a lot of Elise and I find people in top lane still want to do there Warmongs or armour starts against me. I don't even have to look at peoples items to know when they have done this as you will chunk away at there hp. A lot of it is people refusing to change there build against her. I find Jayce to be decent against her, you can stay out of range and poke her for good amounts, Wont get a kill but will make it so its to risky for her to jump you.

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
4 years ago#7
There's a decent number of champions that either go even and/or outright beat her especially now that she has to be more careful with her mana. She struggles against anyone that can outrange her, outharass her or sustains well.

User Info: Dark_Dc

Dark_Dc
4 years ago#8
Deanyzy posted...
There's a decent number of champions that either go even and/or outright beat her especially now that she has to be more careful with her mana. She struggles against anyone that can outrange her, outharass her or sustains well.

A tall order to fill. Tbh I don't see really anyone filling all of those roles.

Her mana change hasn't hurt her that much either. I went equal CS but clearly won trades/engagements with a Rumble yesterday. He pushed me all day with flamethrower and I froze lane with spiderlings and harassed. When he had to back I counter pushed and back. Came out firmly on top.

Like Wu might be able to harass as much.... Lee sin might have sustain/poke edge.... jayce out harass... but really Elise has the tools to beat anyone. Counter build and still do % hp. Same reason nidalee cougar is so good. %hp is always gonna be strong
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator

User Info: Arken101

Arken101
4 years ago#9
She's probably one of the best laners in the game, but the recent change to her mana costs hurt her dominance from levels 1-5, She still has the capability to be a god in lane but she has to be much more careful about it and can't just go spamming Q every second. Those with strong sustain or up front early burst still give her pain, and she doesn't fare well against anyone who can trade with her at range.
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
4 years ago#10
Dark_Dc posted...
Deanyzy posted...

A tall order to fill. Tbh I don't see really anyone filling all of those roles.

Her mana change hasn't hurt her that much either. I went equal CS but clearly won trades/engagements with a Rumble yesterday. He pushed me all day with flamethrower and I froze lane with spiderlings and harassed. When he had to back I counter pushed and back. Came out firmly on top.

Like Wu might be able to harass as much.... Lee sin might have sustain/poke edge.... jayce out harass... but really Elise has the tools to beat anyone. Counter build and still do % hp. Same reason nidalee cougar is so good. %hp is always gonna be strong

In my own experience playing both as and against Elise I find that the following does well against her.

Swain - Murders her completely, especially if he's blue side as he has easy access to blue buff.
Vlad - Elise has to make her Qs stick now that they cost a bomb to use, Vlad can hang with her just through sustaining through her crap and becoming a bigger presence in the late game.
Jayce - Long range poke, good defense with hammer form E.
Kennen - Long range poke, good mobility, you can't really jump on him post level 6 without being stun locked.
Pantheon - I'm not sure if this is an actual even match up or counter or anything since I've only played as Panth against Elise and I have no experience fighting Panth with Elise. I tend to get an early tear and just q Harass all day until you're in a good position to finish her off.
Kayle - Crushes Elise completely, Kayle just deals a lot of consistent damage and Elise can really harass her with Q without eating Kayle's Q and a handful of E'd Auto Attacks.

I have a large list on my other computer of people who I find do well against her but I can only remember a few. One tactic I always use against her is to send an AP mid champion against her, she cannot bully anyone who outranges her and a lot of mid champs can handle her easily.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Elise is OP right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived