Elise is OP right?

#1unlosing_rangerPosted 2/12/2013 12:37:55 AM
totally recked me as jayce i died twice and 1 was from a tower dive after she poked me once lol
---
Weed is for pansies. Shooting MDMA into your eyeballs is the only way to play this game.
#2BlocktopusPosted 2/12/2013 12:38:45 AM
ya hes op
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
ign toki
#3g-cube_mastaPosted 2/12/2013 12:39:57 AM
more a case of her being very snowbally than her kit but she might need some tweaks in the nerf direction
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#4Masterjeff54Posted 2/12/2013 12:43:05 AM
2 hp% dmg attacks in a meta about attacking hp...
---
Treeja lvl 85 Tauren Druid *The Forgotten Coast
Kneegrodomus lvl 85 Orc Death Knight * The Forgotten Coast
#5B01tPosted 2/12/2013 3:55:42 AM
Masterjeff54 posted...
2 hp% dmg attacks in a meta about attacking hp...

But they're both fairly low, her main nukes, AND based on missing/current, and not max.
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#6Viewtiful_JonPosted 2/12/2013 4:02:04 AM
I play a lot of Elise and I find people in top lane still want to do there Warmongs or armour starts against me. I don't even have to look at peoples items to know when they have done this as you will chunk away at there hp. A lot of it is people refusing to change there build against her. I find Jayce to be decent against her, you can stay out of range and poke her for good amounts, Wont get a kill but will make it so its to risky for her to jump you.
#7DeanyzyPosted 2/12/2013 4:30:07 AM
There's a decent number of champions that either go even and/or outright beat her especially now that she has to be more careful with her mana. She struggles against anyone that can outrange her, outharass her or sustains well.
#8Dark_DcPosted 2/12/2013 4:45:24 AM
Deanyzy posted...
There's a decent number of champions that either go even and/or outright beat her especially now that she has to be more careful with her mana. She struggles against anyone that can outrange her, outharass her or sustains well.

A tall order to fill. Tbh I don't see really anyone filling all of those roles.

Her mana change hasn't hurt her that much either. I went equal CS but clearly won trades/engagements with a Rumble yesterday. He pushed me all day with flamethrower and I froze lane with spiderlings and harassed. When he had to back I counter pushed and back. Came out firmly on top.

Like Wu might be able to harass as much.... Lee sin might have sustain/poke edge.... jayce out harass... but really Elise has the tools to beat anyone. Counter build and still do % hp. Same reason nidalee cougar is so good. %hp is always gonna be strong
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
#9Arken101Posted 2/12/2013 4:57:45 AM
She's probably one of the best laners in the game, but the recent change to her mana costs hurt her dominance from levels 1-5, She still has the capability to be a god in lane but she has to be much more careful about it and can't just go spamming Q every second. Those with strong sustain or up front early burst still give her pain, and she doesn't fare well against anyone who can trade with her at range.
---
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#10DeanyzyPosted 2/12/2013 5:10:50 AM
Dark_Dc posted...
Deanyzy posted...

A tall order to fill. Tbh I don't see really anyone filling all of those roles.

Her mana change hasn't hurt her that much either. I went equal CS but clearly won trades/engagements with a Rumble yesterday. He pushed me all day with flamethrower and I froze lane with spiderlings and harassed. When he had to back I counter pushed and back. Came out firmly on top.

Like Wu might be able to harass as much.... Lee sin might have sustain/poke edge.... jayce out harass... but really Elise has the tools to beat anyone. Counter build and still do % hp. Same reason nidalee cougar is so good. %hp is always gonna be strong

In my own experience playing both as and against Elise I find that the following does well against her.

Swain - Murders her completely, especially if he's blue side as he has easy access to blue buff.
Vlad - Elise has to make her Qs stick now that they cost a bomb to use, Vlad can hang with her just through sustaining through her crap and becoming a bigger presence in the late game.
Jayce - Long range poke, good defense with hammer form E.
Kennen - Long range poke, good mobility, you can't really jump on him post level 6 without being stun locked.
Pantheon - I'm not sure if this is an actual even match up or counter or anything since I've only played as Panth against Elise and I have no experience fighting Panth with Elise. I tend to get an early tear and just q Harass all day until you're in a good position to finish her off.
Kayle - Crushes Elise completely, Kayle just deals a lot of consistent damage and Elise can really harass her with Q without eating Kayle's Q and a handful of E'd Auto Attacks.

I have a large list on my other computer of people who I find do well against her but I can only remember a few. One tactic I always use against her is to send an AP mid champion against her, she cannot bully anyone who outranges her and a lot of mid champs can handle her easily.